03 | News

Jisung's:

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

I immediately sat and look what's going on and I saw Felix on the door's frame of my bedroom while looking into his phone.

"What the hell, lix?!" I frustrated ask and held my forehead.

I feel like something is banging it and it's going to break into two. The fuck?!

"Do you know what you did last night?" He asked me as he walk inside.

"What... did I do?" I asked back as I was trying to remember what I did last night.

"I never met a gorgeous man as you."

"Wanna be my prince?"

"It sooo unfair not to know you, y'know? You're so gorgeous."

"You looks so gorgeous and I can't say anything but gorgeous."

"Cuddleee meee"

"F-Felix, w-what did I do?" I stutter as I remember some lines I said.

I heard Seungmin scoffed as he entered my bedroom too.

"I did embarrassed myself, didn't I?"

Seungmin rolled his eyes and held up his own chin, acting like he was thinking for an answer before responding, "Maybe?"

"Seungmin!"

"What? I tried to stop you but your too stubborn!"

"But–"

"No, it's your fault for making yourself so drunk." He pointed at me.

"It's Lixie's fault. He's the one who challenge me to drink many– oh, speaking of that who among the two of us win?"

"Ji!" Both of them called me.

"What?" I asked. "I'm just asking."

Seungmin sighed and walk away, "I'm leaving." and Felix followed.

"W-wait!"

We gathered on our small living room. I was sitting of a long couch while Felix, Seungmin and Chan was sitting on singles couch except for Jeongin who was sitting on Chan's lap and slept again few minutes ago.

Can't blame him, I want to sleep again too.

"So you're saying Felix shriek like that because he saw something on a internet?" Chan asked.

Felix nodded.

"And it's about Jisung?" He looked at me with confusion.

Felix nodded again.

"What is it?" He asked again.

Felix handed his phone to Chan. I nervously watch Chan how he will react on this. To be honest, even myself still didn't saw what the news was. I looked at Felix and he doesn't look like nervous or something. He even looks like happy and excited while biting his lower lip to stop himself to smile!

Chan looked at me again.

"W-what?" I nervously asked.

"Channie, stop making him nervous." Jeongin said in his tired voice while still sleeping on Chan's arms.

Chan giggled and handed me the phone. I gulped before accepting it. I slowly drew near it to me.

I saw a picture of me while clinging my arms on the guy's neck and obviously talking. It has a caption, "Look what I saw a while ago, Lee Minho and his boyfriend sweet moment. OMG!!!" And it posted last night with thousand likes and comments. The fuck?!?!?!

"WHAT THE F?!" Felix screamed as his phone fell down to floor. He ran to it and picked up.

"What the hell did I do?" I muttered to myself.

"You just fell down my phone, dumbass." Felix said.

I scoffed. "It's not what I mean– argh."

"Oh"

Chan and Seungmin just laughed but Chan stopped as Jeongin hit him. I pouted, what a supportive brother and friends I have, tsk.

"I didn't know you're a flirt when you are drunk." Seungmin said calmly. "I thought you and Felix would dance weirdly or something more embarrassing."

"I'm offended but okay, he has a point." Felix said.

"Still..." I pout. "It's still embarrassing. Arrrgh. How would I face him now? Oh Gosh!" I said while panicking. "Did one of you talk with him last night after that? What did he say? Did he say he hate me now? Oh my god!"

"Ji, calm down." Chan said.

"How could I do that? Maybe, Minho hyung is hating me right now." I said in panic voice.

"As if." Seungmin scoffed.

"Oh, c'mon. Look at the bright side. Your crush finally noticed you plus, you got a boyfriend." Felix said and gave me a brightest smile. "It's not like it won't happen but knowing how slow you are for sure it will happen before my tenth grandchild born." He added.

"Felix!"

"I'm just joking, calm down." he said and motioned me to stop while the three of them laughing. Errr.