Chapter ☆1☆

Amanozako
Spring? Summer? Autumn and winter? What kind of junk is that! Huh? Apparently, in a spring the flowers bloom. And in the summer it's so warm that you take a vacation and go to the beach or something. In the fall, the leaves turn colorful and you celebrate Halloween. In winter it snows and the ground turns white, you also celebrate the birth of Chris-.
Ewww I don't like to say that word, what kind of book is this, it's strange, it feels like it, but it makes me interested and I want to keep reading. I wonder why Suzuka kept this book hidden, I hate secrets, as well as Backbiting, generally everything!
Oh well. Let her do what she wants, I'm smart enough to wrap her around my fingers anyway, without her knowing it. I am not Amanozako for nothing, the daughter of the second son of the underworld. The granddaughter of the greatest lord, the niece of the current lord, fuck the current lord, I will push my uncle off the throne and take his place. I will never forgive him for what he did to my father and mother. How can you betray your own little brother like that! Filth! Filth! Filth!

My father has done nothing wrong! Not even my mother, because of that stupid lord, I could never meet her, father always said, when I visited him as a child, that mother was one of the most beautiful creatures. I imagined her as the most beautiful demon. A cool, totally unbelievably classy woman. Father loved her so much, no matter if he was in prison, no matter where he was, he always had to think of her....

Isamu

Today the weather looks like rain, I guess. I should pack my umbrella, but where is it? At the moment I have become very forgetful. Must be because my adoptive parents passed away, the funeral was yesterday...wait...now it's coming back to me. Yesterday it also rained at the funeral and my cousin, who doesn't really like me, didn't have an umbrella with him and the dear person I am, I gave him my umbrella as a gift.
That was the first time he thanked me. It made me smile.
A little hope tells me that maybe he does like me. But only maybe. I picked up my bag and walked down the stairs. It feels weird living alone in this house. I wondered if I should move away, but my parents inherited me the house and there are too many beautiful memories here.
My parents.
Akabane Youko and Akabane Mayumi. My parents are not my real parents, I never met them, I was abandoned in front of an orphanage, there I lived a few months before Youko brought his wife Mayumi here. Mayumi could not bear children due to an accident, when they met me, it was like love at first sight. Since then I lived with them as their only son. Youko and Mayumi also wanted me to know where I came from and who my parents were.
However, by many possibilities to find out this, everything failed. Because no single information was known about my parents, nothing. But that was not bad. Because I have two parents who love and honor me. The other day, a few weeks ago, I asked my parents something very personal.
The question was if I could have a sibling. I was happy but somehow I longed for a little sister, having a brother would also be okey, but my feeling told me a sister. My parents thought a lot about it and when they decided, they drove to the orphanage where they adopted me...
I was happy. I rejoiced too soon.
They never made it there because a truck crashed into them. I blamed myself, even though the truck driver was drunk, if I had never brought up the subject of sister, they would still be with me.

No...stop...Isamu now it's not the time to cry, school waits...