☆Chapter 17☆

Abaddon

Mammon helped us with the soul snatchers as he flew behind Suzuka with Ryujin. I turned around slowly when I heard strange moaning noises. I looked at Haru, he was holding his hips sideways.
I blinked as I looked at him...I only realized later when I was done with my shocked face, my legs were wobbly like jello.
My only son...Haru is injured!
I teleported directly to Haru so I didn't have to walk with my wobbly two.
"H-haru...my son!" I took his hand away from his waist, shit! The soul snatcher acid is on it, it's dangerous! I have to do something! Fuck! I'm...I'm blacking out! I put my hands on his wound and took away his pain.
Haru couldn't move his mouth because of the pain, now he can speak a little.
"Father... help me" Haru said quietly.
"Hang in there my son! I'll do everything I can"

My eyes turned green and I conjured my bag from my house. I opened it and rummaged around in the bag, one drop left to at least stop the acid.
I tipped it straight into the wound.
Haru screamed.
"AHHHHHH it's burning!!!! Help!!!! Father...just let me die!"
"Never!"
The remedy is nasty...but it helps.
I need something else...a flower...the Barbara flower...how do I get it...it's in the human world.
I've got it!
"MOMO" I screamed three times.

Amanozako's cat Momo came sprinting straight to me.

"Momo...Be so good...bring me a barbara herb. I'll give you a pendant with which you can teleport" I said and put a necklace on her. Momo understood and set off...

Suddenly something black and white burst in the distance...

Oh god Amanozako and Isamu...

No Pov

"Meow" Momo teleported to the country of Germany, she walked through a city where many people were staying.
Frankfurt. All the people ran quickly towards a large building.
According to the smell and the light, the plant is in that direction. Momo looked after the crowd and stood next to a person.
Some people started running but a few stopped. It was red. When it turned green, they ran on. Momo nodded and ran into the building as she crossed the street. She ran in the direction that pointed downwards.
She got on a train...
Pleasant.
But not so pleasant.
It was full, not too full, every person had a seat, a few stood and a few watched Momo. When the train stopped, Momo sprinted out and startled a mother and child.
The mother screamed and the child laughed.
She was out in the fresh air.
Momo sprinted down the stairs.
She feels it...the plant.

Momo jumped over a wall and ran along the wall. So many people eating food and plants on the table.
One plant made Momo curious, the Barbara herb.

"Meow!" She did and jumped down.
She landed on the table and bumped into a human's head, whose face landed in his food.

"HELP WHAT IS THAT?" Screamed the person and looked up, the person smeared the cream away from his eyes and looked at Momo, who was holding the steel plant.

"I'm suffering for something like this?" Mumbled the person and pushed Momo away from the table.

"STOP LUCIFER BAD DOG NO OFF...!"

Momo ran off down a field, the dog followed her and stopped when Momo stopped.

"Meow" she said and teleported away...

No Pov

Amanozako and Amaterasu have called for the quake of hell. They split up, like yin and yang. Yin, the black symbol stands for darkness, calmness and passive receiving, Yang, the white symbol stands for sun, brightness and warmth, it is also the active giving.

However, black and white stand for something else, for Amanozako the black stands for the demon world and for Isamu the white stands for the human world.