☆Chapter 10☆

Atsushi

"That's it??? That greatest wizard lives there? Lives there?" I was shocked and hid behind Isamu. I'm not afraid of gays, I'm gay myself. But a strip club for gays? That makes me nervous.
"I think we're in a brothel for gays," said Nari. Isamu clapped his hands. "Oh really," Isamu said, holding me and Amanozako while a guy looked me up and down.
"Forget it. He's mine" Isamu said.
I get slight goosebumps because that sounded so heavenly...Mine...hehe...His hehe....
"Woooooaaaaaah" said Amanozako and pointed at a guy dancing on the pole. Amanozako was suddenly gone.
Went over there and waved.
"You're as great as Tinka bell"
"Ehm...thanks?" Said the guy.
Master Haru ran forward.
"Sorry...she's...a bit special"
The guy made an understandably full sound and then nodded, he then walked away.
"Amanozako on my hand" Master Haru said and took her hand.
"Finally...I can take a quick piss!" Nari shouted loudly and ran away. Poor her. Had to leave Amanozako with her the whole time and couldn't even go to the toilet. "Mm...NARI...NOT YOU" Amanozako said on the verge of crying, as if her mother was leaving her alone for the first time in kindergarten. "Amanozako come to me my sweet" I said and let Amanozako's hug me.
"I'm going to the restroom too" Atsushi said, "Wait...but...pay attention Okey?"
"Of course I will" he chuckled and left.

"Okey let's go...someone who looks like a pimp, that's who we need" said Master Haru.
"How do you know where to look?" I asked him. Could be anything.
"I've searched the city...literally from a to z...but never...a gay strip club, you know?"
I have no idea. But I'll just nod. Even Amanozako nods.
"You have no idea, I know. Now let's search...pimp.... old or young doesn't matter..."
Heh?! Where has Amanozako gone again! She's detached for a moment, suddenly she goes all speedy gonzalez and is gone!
"Amanozako!" Master Haru shouted and ran to the VIP lounge. Amanozako was sitting there next to a man.
"You found me? And are these yours?" The man asked, pointing at me and Master Haru.
"It's an honor to meet you...Grandmaster..." Master Haru said and bowed, pushing my head down as well.
"You are demons I see...welcome...my friends...I am amazed that they found me, I mean, I am the oldest mage that ever existed"....

Atsushi

No separate bathrooms. That was obvious. There are only men here. And Nari. Wait, Nari? The poor thing doesn't know what's going on here, she needs a women's toilet.
Just as I was about to call out to her, she did some magic and you could see a man...he looked serious.
"Why isn't Amanozako with me yet!"
"My lord...I'm sorry. Something went wrong, my spell that made Haru mean didn't work on her like I thought it would...She was supposed to get angry and go back home. But now she's-"
"Enough!!! That's enough...YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO GET HER TO ME OR THAT'S THE END OF OUR AGREEMENT!
The man disappeared.
Nari punched a hole in the wall.
I made a sound.
Nari saw me.
She twirled her hand and enchanted me into a stone. My cell phone fell to the floor....

"SHIT" she screamed and enchanted the whole club out of frustration.

Isamu

HEH? Suddenly, while we were talking to the Great Master, everyone turned to stone. "What happened?" I asked the Great Master and Master Haru, "All the mortals were turned to stone...I smell a strong spell, not too strong, not a bad one...I have a good nose for it...tainted...that smell...that...HOW DID THAT Smell COME FROM HERE?" the Great Master said out loud and cast a protection spell on us. Wow! How awesome.
"That's the smell of a traitor...demons who serve the lord...WHICH DEMON HAVE YOU BROUGHT HERE?!" the Great Master ran towards Master Haru. Master Haru was confused. I was too.
"Just an old friend of mine...Nari"
"Nari...Nari...THAT SMELL IS FROM NAKAMOTO NAMI, WHO IS NARI?!"
"Nari is a demoness who got married here...She's a good person..." Master Haru conjured up a picture. The tall master fell onto the couch. "This is nari to you, your friend...but...to me, this is Nakamoto Nami. A servant of the lord. She has tried to kill me many times. So many times"