Chapter ☆2☆

Amanozako
Oh shit. Suzuka is back. I hope she doesn't notice that her book about the human world is missing. I learned through long reading that there is not only our demon world, but also a human world and many other planets, such as Jupiter, Neptune, Mars.
Sounds kind of interesting. The human world also has beings, they are called a human. There in the human world the others live quite normally like us, however if one arrives there it is strange to one another. Humans also have clothes like us, but nobody flies around with dragons or black horses. They do not have such things. I would like to know what they have that we don't have.
Do they look like us? Or do we look like them? Who was the first to live?
I need more books about the humans. I need to get into the forbidden archives.
Damn. But I'm about to train with Susuka. I'm strong and I've got it all, what else does she want from me?

"Amanozako how long will you let me stand here! My witch feet are about to grow in your filthy house!" Suzuka is really annoying. I hate her. She can never be proud of anyone. Yes. I know. We demons are mean. But we have feelings too. My feelings are just pride and ego. My father always tells me he is proud of me, that makes me stronger and my ego stays high.
Suzuka has been my master for a long time.
Through her I learned a lot about witchcraft and fighting...wait...witch...I could secretly cast a spell on her...? Couldn't I? Yes, I'll do it! And then I will disappear into the archives.
"I'm coming you bitch" I said and went down the stairs, there she is.
Suzuka. Witch Master. High rank. A total bitch. But hot. Too bad she's too old and her character too dirty, I would have taken her.
"Shut your mouth and get to work. Potions is on today, I'm in a hurry, and later you have soul searching to do." I rolled my eyes. Oh great.
Soul searching. My job. Sucking souls and robbing them, always the same, but it's just my job, it's how I make my living. I just nodded and went to my pot, a gift from my father.
Suzuka had kept it for me.
I read the jars with the labels while Suzuka read something from her flying note. I would need a little help, my eyes landed on Momo. My cat. Witches typically have black cats. But I am a demoness and a soul reaver. My snow white cat is my trademark. White. The color white is cool, many other demons and demonesses don't like me. They are rather afraid. Because I am too strong.

Momo nodded slightly and knocked something over onto Suzuka's foot. Suzuka hissed and held her leg, she looked at Momo angrily. While Suzuka didn't look at what I was doing, I changed something in my potion, I created a brew where its smoke makes a person fall asleep.
For a couple of hours...I held my nose.
"Something went wrong," I said, waving Suzuka over. She looked confused, very unusual for a Perfect Demon to fail. She came and smelled the potion, blinked briefly, and then was on the floor. I let the pot disappear and took Momo in my arms and went with her to the archive.
But that was in my uncle's castle.
The current lord. Momo went through a gap into the castle, while I made myself invisible and went past the guards. That's my specialty. Invisibility whenever I want. Slowly I walked the long corridors of the castle, arrived at the stairs went up and walked along another corridor, until I arrived again at a staircase, which brought me to the largest library of the castle. And the archive was behind a bookcase. From there I would have to make myself visible again, I put my hood over my head and went in. Momo jumped through before I closed the door. I took her in my arms and walked on to the books about the other side. This is where I got the book, I put it back.
Suddenly something hit my head. An old envelope. Momo sniffed it and looked at me, her ears wiggled. When they wiggle like that, she knows it's something important. I took this in my hand, slowly I opened it and read...

Protocol writer -Abaddon-
Defendants "Mammon" and "Hayami."

Mammon is my father and who is Hayami?

Witness -Suzuka-

Sequence of events: Mammon had a job to do in the human world, which he did with pride. However, something unexpected happened, he met a human female who goes by the name of Hayami. For months the two different beings were together, Hayami knew that Mammon was a demon and she knew the rule by Mammon. But they were both ready to take their happiness to the next level. Hayami gave birth to two twins, a boy and a girl.

Rule: A demon must never give birth with another being.

Punishment: Hayami gets the death penalty and Mammon goes to prison. The girl stays here and the boy is sent away.

Extra: Hayami's soul was bequeathed to Witness Suzuka as a gift, in the name of Lord Oyama.

What the hell is that! I packed up the protocol and took Momo in my arms, I made myself invisible again when I left the archive and conjured myself directly with a portal to my father. He's unguarded right now.
"Father! I need an explanation!" I said loudly and knelt down in front of his cell. "Who is Hayami and why do you have two children with her, why are you hiding from me that you cheated on mother! I...I...you are my idol father."
I expected him to be quiet and not say anything, but he laughed lightly.
He laughed??
"Amanozako. Hayami is your mother. My love of my life."
She is, my mother?
"Those twins...I am...that"
"Yes you are the girl who was allowed to stay because your demon side was open and your human side was closed and your brother...Amaterasu that's what we were going to name him, he was sent away because his demon side was closed...oh Amanozako I'm sorry I didn't tell you but Oyama...your uncle...he didn't want you to know...keep it to yourself that I told you and stay away from Suzuka! She's the one who betrayed us! Hayami died because of her...someone's coming! Go! Amanozako go to the human world and look for your brother! Abaddon will help you! He is my best friend, please escape and search for your brother, get to know the planet Earth, where your mother comes from. And please bring your brother with you, I want to meet him...GO!

I started to cry for the first time.
I took Momo in my arms and teleported away.

"Who are you talking to!"
"My wife"
"You're really pathetic..."
"I know...just like you"