☆Chapter 6☆

Amanozako

"Is there a reason why you are following me?" I turned to a tree where an older man was hiding in the back. This is the geezer who was staring at me in the Goth store, smiling. Since I've been out of the store, I've noticed one present the whole time, but I wasn't quite sure until I got fed up.
In the park, I picked up speed.
So did this presence.
Then I stopped and hastily turned around. And away he was. But behind the tree I knew.
"Come out now"
The man laughed. He was smiling. He came over to me.
"How are you my child?" Asked the old man nicely.
"I don't know, but are you fine too? You've been chasing me all over the town, can your old grandpa bones take it? You old geezer" I said and put a hand on my hip. The man laughed again.
"Oh, dear. Where are my manners. Let me introduce myself to you, but not here" said the old geezer.
And before I could say anything, the grandpa clapped his hands and we stood in a room, with table and chairs, a funny box on the table and a thing with two wheels. Flash of memories!
"YOU ARE A MAGICIAN" I screamed and looked at the grandpa, but this grandpa was suddenly no longer a grandpa.
But a man in his mid-30s.
And a damn good looking one.
"Who are you?" I asked him and looked around the room. The man sat down on the chair and pushed this box thing toward me.
"I am Master Haru. Abaddon has reported to me that you are showing up, Amanozako. Welcome to the human world, I will help you find your brother. But first, you must follow many rules here in the human world...
Theft and fraud, that's different in the demon land, there you won't be punished, there are different rules, here in the human world, you end up in jail and have to pay a fine, bail and so on, if you are released, you are free".
Master Haru showed me something on the box, there you could see me leaving after eating without paying and the goth store where I was gone after getting dressed and only my old clothes were lying there. I looked away from the box to Master Haru.
"But I had my invisibility."
"That doesn't work in the human world"
"Crap"
"I made these events disappear, thoughtfully the video went viral"
"Viral? What is that?"
"Becoming a kind of celebrity on the internet...you have that in demon land too Amanozako".
I just nodded.
"Never been in there that much though".
"You can tell" he said looking at me.
"There's a lot of learning to be done Amanozako so please sit down and read through this book, I wrote everything important before you arrived, from road traffic to general knowledge, about politics and social behavior, social behavior will definitely be hard for you, so let me help you while you read I'll look at your sizes so you have proper clothes for all the days."

"So your style is very....different....I noticed that you like to wear short clothes...but demon land and the human world are a bit different. In the human world you can wear what you want, as well as in the demon world.
But in the human world there are certain rules.
Number 1: You wear uniforms to school...the skirts go below or above the knees.
Number 2: You can wear short clothes outside, but please be aware that some people will look at you strangely.
Number 3: Please put on some clothes now, you are standing in front of me in your underwear Since I started talking. Here's a bag of clothes, take your pick".
"Oh crap" I said and grabbed the bag. I opened my eyes wide as I looked into the bag.
"THERE IS SO MUCH COLORFUL HERE MASTER HARU!" I said loudly and sat down on the floor. I wear only black...or blood red. Master Haru slapped his hand to his forehead.
"It doesn't matter what color you wear, but if you really want black, you can get your own stuff, here, this is online shopping" Said Master Haru and put something on my hand.
"This is an ipad. And here's a site where you put clothes in your basket, then you buy it and the stuff arrives a little later or earlier and you have 15724.12 yen to spend. No more."
We don't have anything like that.
But, study goes over try.
I looked at the site that Master Haru recommended to me. There are really big selections of clothes, shoes, jewelry and so on. Oh! What is this!
It says goth! I'll check it out. The store from before was also called like that and there were really cool things. I clicked on it.
After a short loading time came then the search results, and that over 10 thousand.
Cool! I clicked through further.
Unfortunately, all the stuff went over my budget. So I had to leave some things out. So perfect.
"What now Master Haru?" I asked him as he finished his work. Master Haru came up to me and bent down to me. His head was close to my ear.
"Holy cow. Anyway...it's your style. So may I?" He asked me, pointing at the Ipad thing on my hand and looking me in the eye. I stared at him. Until he blushed.
"Why are you red-"
Master Haru took the thing from my hand and clicked around a bit. Then he coughed for a moment.
"So Ehm. It's done. The stuff will arrive soon, now...Ehm, you keep learning how to be human and I'll try to find your brother Okey?"
I just nodded and plopped down on the couch. My legs crossed over each other and I picked up another IPad thing.
"Master Haru can I watch people movies and series?"
Master Haru just nodded.
"Okey!" I grinned and typed something in the search option...

I almost watched 20 hours Harry Potter full, this movie series came on while clicking through the commercials, it looked cool so I had to watch it. Yawn. I am tired. Very tired...Zzzzz.

Never before had I developed such a feeling. Couple times I tried to go out with women to never blow my cover. But it never worked.
Because I had no feelings for anyone. First I thought I was unlucky, but then I got lucky a few times in my life, so I thought I was gay, but then I had zero feelings with any man. And now. Mammon's daughter shows up and twists my entire skull.
My heart beats faster than usual.
I turn red.
My pulse races.
I get nervous and shake slightly.
And now she is lying on my couch.
Still in her underwear....
Oh girl. I shook my head and grabbed a blanket and ran towards the couch, I put the blanket on Amanozako and covered her completely.
It had been a really long time since I last met a demon and...a beautiful one at that. I smiled slightly.
Oh god! Haru stop smiling.
I clapped my cheeks. Suddenly, Amanozako made noises. Sweet noises. I swallowed lightly and stroked her cheeks. So soft.
Flawless. My heart wants her. But my head says "Haru you're too old for her...she's 20 or so and you're...30".

BIEPBIEP
Oops. What...OH MY ALARM.
He has been found! So fast, I'm proud of Solomon. I stroked Amanozako's hair for a moment and quickly ran to my desk. I see his name is Akabane Isamu.
"Let's see...- Amanozako?!" I said loudly, Amanozako suddenly sat on my lap. She pointed at the screen.
"Is that...my brother?" She asked and smiled.
"He looks like me!"
Amanozako turned to me and hugged me. "Thank you...Master Haru," said Amanozako. I swallowed hard and without realizing, my hands were on her hips. Amanozako continued to smile at me and looked into my eyes....

"Your brother...he was adopted and then there was an accident and he became an orphan again, but inherited the house and now lives there alone...hm...that's near here, Wow, very near, I never noticed that, well why would I, I didn't know him yet" I wrote down the address while Amanozako was still sitting on my lap playing with my hair. She grinned.
"Master Haru...you deserve a reward" Amanozako said and put her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her in confusion. Suddenly, I felt soft lips on my neck.
"A..a..am-"
"Kiss me Master Haru..."
"I'm sorry I can't!" I said and stood up, I put her down on the chair. I walked away as fast as I could.
"Get ready...we're going to visit your brother..."