☆Chapter 9☆

Isamu

"What about Amanozako?" Atushi asked.
I really have no idea what happened, we were talking a little while ago, she was in a good mood, now she's tense. I looked around the corner from the terrace door, Master Haru was rubbing his face.
"I think I know, I'm going to Amanozako's, come with me" I said and pulled Atushi by the sleeve, he followed me to Amanozako's room. I wanted to knock but the door was open, me and Atsushi looked in and watched Amanozako do her magic. She waved her finger around, her personal belongings became full of life, nothing like her personality. This doesn't suit her at all, what happened? Atsushi nudged my arm. He pulled my face closer and whispered.
"I'll go talk to her. You go to Master Haru."
I looked at Atsushi and then nodded.
Hope he gets something out of her. And I'm really curious what happened between Master Haru and my sister...

Atsushi

"Hey how's my favorite sister-in-law" I said out of nowhere.
I mean yeah, I love Isamu and Amanozako is cool and I'm the best.
"Are you engaged already?" Laughed Amanozako but in a different voice. She smiled at me, like, someone else. "It's about time. Tell me, my dear, why is it colorful here?" I asked out of curiosity. The books were no longer gloomy. The bed is pink. There's a rainbow and a picture of a cat.
"Cute cat. Who is that?"
"My Momo. You can visit her soon. A great animal." Amanozako smelled the flowers and stroked them.
"Oh ouch, a thorn. Never mind. Because you're so pretty, I'll take any pain"
Eh Okey? What's going on here. She would have safely thrashed that rose.
"Amanozako do you have new favorite colors? Not black anymore?" I looked at her, she gave me a funny look. "What, never. I've always been the colorful type, happy colors make me happy."
Okey bye. There's something fishy going on.
"Oh that's great, I'm going to the bathroom"
"Go quickly before it's too late haha"
I nodded and slowly walked away from the room, I then ran to the terrace.
"There's something wrong with Amanozako, she's a completely new person! Like in pink unicorn style!"
"See? What were you talking about?"
"I told you I wasn't there!"....

Master Haru

How did I get from the barn to the terrace to fetch wood? What kind of games is my brain playing with me? Oh, there's Isamu. "Master Haru, what did you say to Amanozako?" Said Isamu, who came running towards me and stood in front of me. What did I say to her? Hmmm?
"Oh, you mean the one where I asked her to apologize?".
Isamu shakes his head.
"She already told me that, then I talked to her and encouraged her to talk to you. Because both sides should talk to each other, she should also improve her social skills by talking to everyone. And after dinner I was gone, you went out to the terrace because Amanozako wanted to talk to you, Atsushi told me...now Amanozako is all weird after she walked past us after talking to you."
Wow Wow Wow. Excuse me? I would have talked to her?
"I was in the barn the whole time, fetching wood" I said and pointed to the wood box, "Plus I felt so weird because I was suddenly on the terrace instead of the barn, because I hadn't finished yet, the box wasn't even full...and what's wrong with Amanozako? Why should she be strange?", "Well, after your conversation, Amanozako was just in a strange mood..."
"I wasn't even there"

"There's something wrong with Amanozako, she's a completely new person! So pink unicorn style!" Said Atsushi who came running out.
"Do you see? What were you two talking about?" Isamu asked again. Boah No. How many times!
"I told you I wasn't there!" I said again. And what does he mean about Pink? "She's acting like a new person, like she's drunk or on drugs," said Atsushi. But before I could say anything, Amanozako came downstairs.
She was wearing a white top, with a pink jacket, pink shoes and hair hoops with flowers on them...colorful flowers. Nari was walking next to her.
"Nari is so beautiful," Amanozako smiled and hugged Nari's arm.

Okey...something's really going on here. Earlier, Amanozako hated her to death. Now she suddenly likes Nari...
"Don't ask me... She came to me out of nowhere and hugged me, she's kind of cute like that, but I liked her real way better. That cool one, I don't give a shit about anything like that." Nari scratched her head and pulled her head away from Amanozako. That's not my Amanozako, I have to find out where she suddenly turned like that.
"I'll find out...I'll just have to use my magic and try to find out why I don't know anything about our conversation. Maybe I said something that made her that way, or maybe she turned herself for a reason."
I was ready, but my magic wasn't obeying me now. Somehow.
"My magic is weak...it's probably from the headache I have," I said, clapping my hand to my forehead.