☆Chapter 13☆

Isamu pov

I was sitting on a sofa. It was comfortable, Momo lay on my lap and let me stroke her. She likes me a lot haha. I'm waiting for Abaddon who is trying to find a way to the castle. Without being discovered.
He's been standing at his orb for a very long time.
I'm getting more and more impatient.
I would have liked to use my anger to get us there. However, I am not yet aware of my strengths.
I don't want to take us anywhere. Momo stretched and jumped off my lap, shaking a little. I jumped up.
"Abaddon, you've finally done it...!"
"It's not me...I thought you did something!"
"Why me???"
"Because...I don't know! Come here quick!" He shouted at me, I ran to him with Momo and stood by his nearest protective barrier. The barrier protected us, but we felt it rattle and shake.
Holy shit what is that!
"Please don't let this be a hell of a quake! Just not that!" He shouted. "What's a hell of a shake!" I shouted back. Before Abaddon could say anything, books fell down, animals in jars, herbs landed on our heads and a big green jar.
"MY BEAUTY CREAM" screamed Abaddon. I shoved him lightly and grabbed his shoulders.
"What's a quake from hell!"
"That... that's what you call the 'end of the world' in the human world"
"Oh well," I said calmly.
But I widened my eyes when I understood.
"PLEASE WHAT?

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Abaddon and I screeched as a voice also screeched.

"STOP SCREAMING BOY" Shouted a familiar voice. I turned around, there in front of our barrier stood Amanozako!!! And Haru!!! I ran through the barrier and ran towards my sister. Amanozako ran over the fallen roof and took me in her arms. Haru was coughing. He scratched his head and looked at Haru.
"Hello father...good to see you again haha..."

Amanozako and I break our hug and looked at Abaddon.
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY?" Amanozako said, I squeezed her arm lightly.
"A man and a man can adopt a baby..." I said to her.
Amanozako nodded. We both looked at the others curiously. Abaddon tapped his arms and crossed them.
"Oh...um. I think there's some family drama to sort out here. Come on Amanozako let's feed Momo" I said. Amanozako clapped her hands and took Momo in her arms.
"My darling, I've missed you!"
"Amanozako, you don't have to go, you and Isamu are family," Haru said. Abaddon nodded slightly.
"Mammon's children are my children too"
"Yes...but Amanozako is also...my steady girlfriend..."
Abaddon looked back and forth between the two.
"At least you have good taste. You got that from me."

I took popcorn from the cupboard and handed it to Amanozako. She took a few pieces and, like me, looked back and forth between Abaddon and Haru.

"Go on, say something!"
"Exactly!"

"Abaddon is my father"
"And Haru is my son"

"Yes, we know that now, but why did you never say that Haru is your son?" Amanozako asked. Abaddon looked at Haru.
"Because he is also half human and half demon. When I met his mom, I didn't know it was forbidden. When there was a rumor that there was a half-human and half-demon, I took Haru away right away. Unfortunately we didn't get along so well, because I wanted him to come to me when he grew up, but Haru wanted to stay in the crowd, I was very sad because I couldn't contact him anymore, very very rarely could I teleport to him on his birthday...I haven't seen him since"

Haru looked at the ground.
"I didn't want to be a demon anymore, but I didn't want to give it up either. I'm sorry I didn't stay, but mom's world was much safer."
Abaddon nodded.
"I know Haru, I know..."

"Eh I thought you two were at odds or something, since you just couldn't see each other because of the Lord, at least you can do that now" Amanozako said and pushed Haru towards Abaddon and the two hugged. I laughed.
"One question. Why do you have to break my ceiling?" Abaddon asked while hugging Haru.
Amazon scratched his head.
I giggled. Haru put his hand to his side.
"It was the madam's fault"