Two

MADDIES POV
The light stung my eyes as I got of the plane. People all around me were reuniting with family and all I could do was sit and watch, knowing my own family thought I was dead. I never really thought of what I was going to do when I got back to Australia. I didn't think about what I was going to do and where I was going to stay once I escaped the abuse of my family. It just never occurred to me.

I grab my bag from the luggage carousel and sprint out of the airport. I search for something familiar, anything familiar, basically anything that could help me get homes. I run until I'm tired and collapse on the ground, sobbing. I'll never know how long I lay there.

"Miss!" A voice yells "Miss, are you okay?!" I force myself to put my head up, comma face to face with a set of amazing hazel eyes. The boy helps me to my feet, grabbing my bag.
"What's your name?" He asks me. I sniffle, wiping my eyes.
"Maddie"
"It's nice to meet you Maddie, I'm Ashton. And you're pretty" he giggles at the end. Ok, that was the cutest thing ever. I blush.
"Thank you" He studies my face.
"Maddie do you have anywhere to stay?" He asks, his eyes capturing mine. I shake my head and he pulls me into a hug.
"Wanna come stay with me? I promise I won't try anything...."
I nod.
"I'd like that"
---------------------------------
'"Welcome to Casa De Ashton!" He laughs, throwing open the door and dragging me in.
"Thanks for having me" I say quietly. He turns around and grabs me in a hug.
"It's a pleasure Maddie!" He whispers in my ear. I kiss his cheek and pull away, both of us blushing. I stare at him, taking in every single one of his features. His curly hair, his gorgeous eyes, his adorable laugh. He smiles at me and we stare into each other's eyes for what feels like hours. It's so cliche. Ashton shakes his head and clears his throat after a couple of minutes.
"Let me show you to your room" he grins, grabbing my bag and sprinting off.
I shake my head before following after him.

ASHTONS POV
"Aaaaaaaaand this is where you will be staying!" I declare, opening the door with a dramatic flourish. The room is nothing special, just a king size bed, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe and painting on the wall. Maddie seems to like it though, as she throws her arms around me and pulls me into her.
"Thank you Ashton" she murmurs "thank you so much" I run my hand through her soft blonde hair with the pink tips and sigh. She really is gorgeous.

"I don't want you living on the streets Maddie. You deserve better than that" she just hugs me tighter in response.
"How about I show you around tomorrow. We can get to know each other" I suggest and she nods, pulling out of the hug and grinning up at me.
"Sounds awesome" she laughs, kissing my cheek before pushing me out of the room.
"Goodnight Ashton" she sighs
"Night Maddie"
------------------------------------
"So you're Australian?" I ask, wide eyed. She nods.
"I'm finally home"
"Uh, Maddie, If you want I can help you find your brother....." I tell her. She squeals.
"Ashton would you really?!"
"Of course I would Maddie!"
"Thanks Ash" she smiles. I smile back at her. I've only known her for a couple days, but I already known I'm crushing on this girl. All I can hope is that I don't screw this up.

A/N-sorry it's short and sucky, Don't worry guys, I'm just getting started.....