Thirteen

EDS POV

My heart starts beating harder in my chest the moment I get down on one knee.

"Maddie Olivia Clifford, will you marry me...? I ask, pulling out the ring with shaking hands.

Her mouth falls open in shock and tears start to well up  in her beautiful green eyes.

"I-I" she stutters and then hesitates and for a second, I think she's going to say no. "Of course I'll marry you Ed!"

She grins and launches herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her soft lips to mine. I smile into the kiss and pull her closer. I can finally call her my fiancé and make sure she's only mine. No one else's. Just mine.

Maddie's brother coughs and we pull apart quickly, both of us apologising sheepishly.

"Well" Michael mutters "let me be the first to say congratulations."

Maddie detaches herself from me and runs to her brother, pulling him into a hug while he whispers in her ear about how proud he is of her. She giggles softly and squeezes him tighter.

I look away from the siblings and am faced with a red faced Ashton. He looks ready to kill me and he probably would have by now, if it wasn't for Luke holding him back. But that doesn't matter. He can't have Maddie. She's mine now. She always will be.

"Can I just quickly point out" Calum speaks up "that Maddie has a series of fashion shows and a concert tour starting starting in 2 months and then Ed has a worldwide tour? When are you guys going to get married."

Maddie looks towards me, realisation showing across her features.

"How about a quick wedding? We can get married in about a month and a half, having a quick one week honeymoon and then head back? How does that sound to you babe?" I suggest.

"I think that sounds amazing!" Maddie giggles, pulling me into a hug.

"I just wanted to ask you guys a quick question" I pipe up, looking at the boys surrounding us. "I want Michael to be my best man and for the other boys to also be in the wedding party too!"

"I'd be honoured man!" Michael yells, giving me a fist bump as the other guys smile and nod. Even Ashton manages to crack a small smile.

"I'll get Taylor to be my maid of honour" Maddie giggles cutely. I smile down at her.

"C'mon guys" Michael yells "let's get home"

WARNING! BIG BIG BIG WARNING. SMUT AHEAD. IT HAD TO HAPPEN GUYS! ITS ALSO REALLY SHITTY. IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT, ITS ITALICISED, SO JUST SKIP TO THE END. LOVE YOU GUYS!

MADDIES POV

As soon as Michael directs us to our room, Ed's picking me up bridal style and rushing towards it, slamming the door and locking it quickly before dropping me onto the bed. I gasp as he quickly pulls my shirt off, exposing my bra and leaving me in just my lacy underwear and denim shorts.

"Fuck" he mutters as he pressed his lips to mine before beginning to trail kisses down my neck and toward my boobs.

"So. fucking. Sexy." He mutters in between kisses.

"I love you Ed" I moan.

"I love you more!" He grins, undoing my bra.

"Fuck. These are perfect." He groans, grabbing my boobs.

I tear Ed's shirt off and unbutton his jeans, pulling those and his underwear down in one swift movement.

"Don't bother with foreplay" I mutter "I need you now"

"Are you sure baby?" He checks.

"Positive!" I kiss his chest as he slowly pushes into me, leaning down to kiss me, helping with the pain.

"Start moving" I tell him and he does. Our moans mix together, creating the perfect symphony.

"I'm close babe" he pants into my ear.

"Me too!" I moan.

"Together in three." He tells me "1.....2......3!"

As he mutters the last number, we both release moaning.

"I love you" I tell Ed as he pulls out and wipes the cum off his dick with a wet cloth before carrying me to the bathroom to clean up.

"Me too" he replies, softly kissing me again.

END OF SMUT. SAFE TO READ AGAIN.

"Uh guys" Luke says from outside the door "if you're done um...frickle-frackling, Taylor's on the phone....."