Four

A/N:
Dear the very very rude person (you know who you are) who decided to message me telling me that my stories were unrealistic and that nothing in my books match up to Australia where the guys are from, honestly, please go suck a dick. I know what's in Australia, I've lived here my whole life. So check your facts before you go making accusations. FYI, you obviously aren't Australian if You thought Melbourne was the capital city (It's Canberra) so don't go around putting people down because you think you're right. Haters are gonna hate, and if you're a hater, please get lost.
C xx

MIKEYS POV
"Oh my god!" The girl screams "Mikey! I found you!"
She kinda looks like me. Long blonde hair with the ends dyed pink, green eyes, the same smile. She looks like Maddie. She runs towards me, pulling me into a hug. She smells like flowers and apple shampoo, and something finally clicks inside my brain.
"Maddie!" I wrap my arms around her, hugging her and kissing her forehead, trying to make sure she's real.
"I found you Mikey" she whispers.
"I knew you would" I whisper back.
"What the hell?" Ashton yells from behind the drums. "Michael get your hands off my girlfriend!"

Girlfriend. Ashton and Maddie are dating. Of all the girls in Sydney, Ashton chooses to date MY SISTER. Maddie pulls away from me, struggling to contain her laughter.
"Ash" she giggles "Mikey's my brother"
"Your brother?" He looks at me wide eyed. "The brother you've been looking for?!"
"Yessss!" Maddie squeals, jumping into Ashton's arms.
"I'm so happy for you babe"
He runs over to her, connecting their lips. I think I'm going to be sick. They keep going until Calum clears his throat.
"Right" she straightens up "Sorry"
"I'm Maddie" she grins, extending an arm to Calum.
"Calum"
"I'm Luke"
"IM ASHTON!"
"I KNOW YOURE ASHTON YOU IDIOT"
"Sorry Maddie" she shakes her head before turning back to me and pulling me into another hug.
"I missed you so much" she mutters.
"I missed you too Mads"

She pulls away and grins at me before running over to Ashton and throwing her around his neck. I watch, absolutely disgusted.
"Ashton get your perverted hands off my sister!"
All eyes in the room turn towards me and I glare at Ashton till he slowly removes his arms and shuffled away from Maddie. Her smile falls and she gives me an angry look.
"What the hell Michael!"
"I don't want you dating him Maddie!"
"You don't get to choose!"
"Yes, I do! It's my job to take care of you!"
"No it's not!"
"Yes it is!"
"You didn't do a very good job of looking after me when you let me get kidnapped! So back off and let me live my life."
Calum, Ashton and Luke watch our fight with wide eyes.
"You know what Maddie!? All you do is cause trouble! I'm so sick of you and you haven't even been here 15 minutes!"
"You don't mean that!" She yelled.
"I do! Get out!"
"What sort of brother are you?"
"ONE WHO FUCKING CARES! COME BACK AND TALK TO ME WHEN YOU BREAK UP WITH ASHTON! IM TRYING TO PROTECT YOU! NOW GET OUT!"

She starts to cry and my heart breaks but I know that this is the only way I'm going to get rid of Ashton. He glares at me, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the room.
"That's right! Go and suck Ashton's dick! Don't come back till you break up with him!"
"I hope you choke on your own dick! You aren't the brother I remember and I wish I didn't have to meet you again! You suck!"
The front door slams and I break down into tears, laying on the floor sobbing with my head in my hands. I can't believe I did that.
"I really fucked up didn't I?" I ask Calum, looking up at him. Luke walked away in disgust, shaking his head.
He nodded.
"You really did......"