Three

A/N: heyyyy, this chapter sucks balls, but I promise I've got better chapters to come. Does anyone actually read this? Please let me know.....
ASHTONS POV

I pace back and forth in my room as I wait for Maddie to come back. She's been living with me for about 3 weeks now and I've finally decided to ask her out. Everything she does is amazing. Her smile, her laugh, her gorgeous eyes, the way her hair is tinted pink at the ends, making her eyes sparkle. She's at a job interview at the moment, and I've planned this whole thing out. Flowers, chocolate, candles, everything to make sure that when I ask her out, she will say yes. Now all I can do is hope.

MADDIES POV

I unlock the front door, basically sprinting inside.
"Ashton!" I squeal "Ash I got the job!"
I hear him laugh back, his laugh echoing around the empty house.
"Where are you!?" I scream
"Bedroom!" He screams back. I run upstairs, prepared to attack Ashton with hugs, but instead, I find him standing in a circle of candles, holding flowers. I freeze instantly.
"Maddie" he says, staring into my eyes. "This is so fucking cliche, but will you go out with me. Ever since I met you, I started to love you. And know, all I want is to call you mine. Please Maddie."
"Oh my god Ash, of course I'll go out with you!"
I run towards the circle of candles, careful not to trip or knock any over no throw my arms around Ashton. The next thing I know, his lips are crashing onto mine. And I've never felt happier.

4 WEEKS LATER-STILL MADDIES POV

I wake up to a grinning Ashton on top of me. I groan, trying to push him off.
"Maddieeeeee" he giggles "happy one month anniversary!"
"One month....." I sigh happily, leaning up and pressing my lips to his. He groans, leaning even closer to me.
"I.love.you.so.much." He mumbles in between kisses.
"I love you too!" I whisper. He sits up and pulls me into his arms, hugging me tightly.
"Come one" he laughs "let's go get some breakfast"

20 minutes later, we're sitting in a cafe drinking coffee. Ashton, being the loser he is, manages to get a milk moustache and I laugh for ages. He remains oblivious and just stares at me, confused. It takes him another 5 minutes to figure it out and I lean forwards, pressing my lips to his again and licking the frothed milk from his lips. He giggles. We sit and chat for an hour, eating our food and holding hands. We pack up our stuff to leave when a group of teenage girls walk in. They spot Ashton and start screaming.

"Shit" he curses under his breath, tightening the arm around my shoulders. The girls approach and I realise that they can't be older than 15, yet they are still dressed like prostitutes. Their skirts barely cover their butts, their shirts are basically non-existent, their faces are caked with makeup and for some insanely stupid reason they were wearing heels. They gather around Ashton, pulling him, shoving him, touching him.
"Ashton sign this!"
"Ashton take a selfie with me!"
"Ashton do you have a daddy kink?" I crack up laughing at the last one. I look at Ash and he just shrugs. My eyes widen. Okayyyyy. The girls start grabbing at me, pulling me.
"Who are you?"
"Why are you with Ashton?"
"You're so pretty!"
"Ew you're ugly!"
I look at Ashton, gripping his hand tighter. The girls continue to yell abuse until Ashton has enough.
"SHUT UP!" He yells "I'll sign autographs for every single one of you if you leave as soon as I do! Also, the abuse being directed towards Maddie needs to stop. Okay?"
They all nod obediently. 10 minutes later, they're all gone and I can finally ask Ashton what the hell just happened.
"What the hell just happened."
"Right" he nods "I'm in a famous band."
"Ash, seriously"
"Maddie, I'm being serious."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Did you ever hear the song She Looks So Perfect?"
"The one about underwear?"
"Yeah"
"I love that song!"
"I wrote that song!"
"Shut up Ashton"
"It's the truth Maddie"
"Prove it"
"Ok then, I will"

He pulls me out to the car and I laugh, following along behind him. We get into the car and we drive in silence, me humming under my breath. We miss the turn off to go home and I look at Ashton. He just keeps driving. We pull up outside a huge house about 5 minutes later and he grabs my hand, pulling me inside. He knocks on the door and a tall, blonde boy with a lip ring and ocean coloured eyes smiles at us.

"Hey Ash, Hi random girl"
"Hey Lukey, are the other boys here?"
"Yeah they're practicing."
"Awesome! Follow me Maddie!" He runs inside screaming some sort of war chant. I shake my head and turn to the blonde boy.
"I'm Maddie"
"I'm Luke, nice to meet you. You must be the girl Ashton hasn't shut up about."
I blush.
"I need to warn you though, one of the other guys, Michael, is really not himself lately. He's acting really weird, and when we ask, just says something about his sister. So just be gentle, okay?"
"Okay" I follow Luke through the massive house and into a music room. Ashton is seated behind some drums and two other guys holding guitars are wondering around.

"Maddie!" Ashton cheers "I told you I'm in a band!"
One of the guys holding guitars looks up at my name. His hair is dyed a bright red and he has bright green eyes. He looks at me and his eyes widen.
"Maddie" he mutters "Maddie Clifford"
I stare at him. My brain is working overtime, He looks like my brother, the one I was taken away from. Same eyes, same pale skin. My brother. Luke said his name was Michael and that he was upset about his sister. He said Maddie Clifford. I'm Maddie Clifford. Then it hits me.
"Oh my god!" I yell "Mikey! I found you!"