IMPORTANT.

Hey lovelies,

So I've been writing this book for a while now, almost half a year, and I've got twenty chapters in. Unfortunately, I don't know if I can keep writing because I just don't like the way the story is going, my writing style seems really juvenile in not just this fic, but my others as well, and I'm not sure if I can continue them, or if I have the time.

I'm 15, and I'm about to go into my last year of high school. I have a job, and I really need to work hard to get good grades this year, balancing work, school, soccer, friendship, and family is proving to be incredibly difficult, and I don't know if I have the strength in me to continue with this story, or the others on my account.

I don't know if many of you are reading this, I don't know if any of you actually like my story, but thank you for the reads, comments and votes anyway.

All of you are absolutely amazing. At the moment, The Stolen Sister has 2.2K reads, 152 Votes, and 88 comments. I could never imagine getting any of those, and it might seem weird to you guys, but it means a lot.

Shout out to the amazing people who took the time to vote and comment when this book was first started. There were a few of you, but Angelgirl747 was amazing.

hey__5sos  and hemmings_luke19961  are fucking amazing and are actually the best friends ever, ily guys so much.

If you guys want this story to continue, please let me know. Message me, vote, comment, I don't mind or know. If you don't want it to continue, just don't say anything?

Anyway. Thank you for reading.

Love you💕

Carrie xx