17

Freya's POV

"I mean you'd think after saving someone's life they'd at least acknowledge you." I say as I look at the picture that Ali Krieger just posted on instagram.

"She still hasn't said anything to you?" Jaelin asks then we pick up and carry our camping equipment out to the site we're staying at tonight

We're back with our clubs now and yesterday we beat Philadelphia FC here at home 4-0.

Today us players are camping in the Colorado wilderness.

I don't know how we decided to go camping, but here we are.

"I haven't heard shit from her or Ash or their mysterious girlfriend." I say. "I get if she needed time after to get herself together, but it's been a week and I haven't heard a word from them."

"Yeah that's weird." Jaelin says.

"Mhmm." I say then Jaelin and I set the camping stuff down in our spot.

"Freya do you have stuff to repel bears?" Alexia asks.

"I have a gun and bear spray." I say. 

"Will that work?" Aitana asks.

"Yeah." I say.

The gun I brought will not do anything to the bear, but I'll just keep that to myself.

"Sweet." Aitana says then I smell my girlfriend's perfume as she stands next to me so I turn towards her and look at her.

"Hi

"Hi." Raven says with a smile.

"So not fair." I say as I ogle my girlfriend.

"What?" Raven questions as I wrap my arms around her.

"You're making it very hard to keep my hands off of you." I say.

"Who says you have too?" Raven says.

"I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable." I say. "Also we haven't really talked about what's okay, touching wise, in our relationship right now."

"We'll talk later." Raven says.

I nod then my girlfriend and I open up our tent bag and start putting it together.

Some minutes later, Raven and I finish setting up our tent so we grab the stuff we bought to put in the tent then we head inside the tent.

Once inside the tent, I zip up the tent then Raven and I put out the sleeping bag and arrange our stuff.

"And we're done." Raven says.

"Psst." I whisper.

"Yes?" Raven whispers with a smile.

"Kisses?" I ask.

Raven giggles then she leans towards me.

"Yay." I cheer then I kiss my girlfriend.

After I kiss my girlfriend, I wrap my arms round her, roll her on top of me, put my head in her neck, then I breathe in her scent.

"You smell so fucking good." I mumble

"Looks like we both really like how the other smells." Raven says then she puts my hands on her ass. "That's better."

"Agreed." I say then I play with my girlfriends ass. "I think for now over the clothes touching is good."

"I agree." Raven says then she pulls my head head out of her neck and puts us nose to nose.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"Hi." Raven says with a smile then she kisses my nose. "So pretty."

"You should see my view." I say then I start licking my girlfriend's face.

"Oh wow." Raven says. "That's nice."

"Oh no there's a bear." I hear Sophia sarcastically say. "Whatever shall we do."

"She's a poohead." Raven says then we untangle from each other and head back out side.

"Poohead." I say as I look at Sophia while zipping up Raven and I's tent.

"Well I wasn't about to unzip the tent and see what you two were doing." Sophia says.

"Still a poohead." I say then I help set up the rest of camp.

Once camp is set up, Katana takes half of the ladies off to get firewood while the rest of us start making dinner.

"Here." Raven says as she hands me a soda

"Thanks." I say as Raven sits in my lap then she starts cooking.

While Raven cooks, I play with her hair.

"Hey Freya?" Salma Paralluelo says as the firewood group returns.

"Yeah?" I say.

"You can tell me to fuck off, but why don't you drink alcohol?" The Spanish wonderkid asks.

"My Dad put a lot of pressure on me as a kid to be the best sportswoman ever and it drove me to drink." I say. "After he died I swore I'd never touch the stuff again and I've been sober for 4 years."

"That's a long time." Jasmine says. "But that's really awesome you've stayed sober that long.

"Thanks." I say.

"No offense, but your dad sounds like a dick." Jasmine Hadid says.

"He was." Myself, Jaelin, and Sophia say.

"Anyway." Katana says. "It looks like the food is ready."

"It is." Raven says then everyone gets their food and we all eat.

"You're a good cook." I say.

"Thanks." Raven says then I continue eating while listening to my teammates chat.

After Raven and I finish eating, she takes our trash then she sits right back on my lap.

"Mmmm." I say in absolute bliss as I wrap my arms around my girl. "This is nice."

"You two make me miss Cosette." Jaelin says.

"Sorry Jae." I say with a smile.

"Freya are you still making sex tapes?" Tierna asks.

"I'm on hiatus." I say. "The last one I did was when we were in LA in September with the national team."

"Which one's been your favorite?" Aitana asks.

"Uh probably the one with Billie Eilish, the one with Selena Gomez, or the one with Emma Watson." I say.

"Wait do all of you watch her tapes and subscribe to her Secrets account?" Jaelin asks.

"Some of them do." I say. "But not all."

I control who subscribes to my Secrets account.

"Are you to gonna make any tapes?" Katana asks.

"Fuck yes." Raven and I say making everyone laugh.

"And I can't wait." Raven says.

"Me either Beautiful." I say. "Me either."