76

Freya's POV

"This is gonna sound bad, but I'm glad you all were drugged." Katana says as everyone on the national team hangs out in the Heath family Kitchen.

"Why?" Mikaela asks.

"Cause if you weren't then you'd probably need years of therapy." I say.

None of the kidnapped ladies can remember what happened after the first few minutes they were kidnapped.

The kidnappers used chloroform to knock them out then they kept them very loopy with a concoction of things that was given via IV.

None of the IV drugs will get them addicted so they're going to be okay.

"Therapy is still needed." Adelaide says.

"True, but I know a lady who was kidnapped in 2013 and was freed in 2015 and only recently she's been able to handle a person touching her for a couple seconds." I say. "And we've tried everything to help her."

"That sounds like hell." Tierna says.

"Mhmm." I say as my phone rings so I check it and see Everest is calling so I answer it. "Hey can I..."

"We need to talk right now." Everest says.

"Okay hold on." I say then I look at everyone. "Someone needs to take the kids to a different house."

"I got it." Emma's Mom says then she and her wife Serena take the kids out of the house as I walk out of the house and out to the backyard.

"Okay I'm away from everyone." I say.

"We figured out who kidnapped the ladies."

"Who?" I question then Everest tells me. "You're sure?"

"Absolutely." Everest says. "The cunt used her own bank account to pay the kidnappers."

"Hope you have fucking bail money." I say then I hang up.

After I hang up I walk into the Heath home and head to the kitchen where everyone is.

"You all are about to see the killer in me come out." I say.

"Why?" Rose asks.

"Because." I say then I slam Ashlyn Harris' head into the wall in front of her. "This cunt orchestrated the kidnappings."

After I slam Ashlyn's head into the wall she falls to the ground then I pull out my gun and aim it at her.

"Oh you mother fucker." Emma says. "First you cheat on Ali and then you decided to kidnap our wives?"

"Get up." I say then Ash does.

"You piece of fucking shit." Tobin says.

"You better start fucking talking." Azura says as she pulls out her gun and points it at Ash.

"She couldn't have." Kristie says.

"The bitch used her own bank account to pay the kidnappers." I say. "Didn't you Ash?"

"Yeah I did it." Ashlyn says.

"Bitch nobody said stop talking." I say then I cock my gun. "So unless you want a bullet in your head I suggest you keep fucking talking."

"Why did you do it?" Katana asks.

"All of you ruined my life." Ashlyn says as she stands up.

"You did that yourself." Emma says. "You cheated on Ali, you came back and told her you were leaving and nothing would change, you got rid of your dogs for no fucking reason, you're the one who removed proud mom from your bio and got dragged, and you're the one who threw away your life for some fucking whore that's probably gonna leave you once she realizes just how big of a narcissist you are."

Well damn Emma.

"Fuck this." I say then I kick Ashlyn in the dick as hard as I can which sends her back down to the ground.

"Ooh." Someone says as I step on Ashlyn's chest.

"You have three options." I say. "Option one is you turn yourself in to the authorities and spend the rest of your life in a fucking prison."

Not a fan of that option.

"Option 2 is you disappear and make sure none of us ever hear from you or about you again." I say. "Cause if anyone hear's from you then I'll hunt you down and kill you."

That's an okay option.

"And Option 3 is I knock you out right here right now then I take you somewhere and kill you." I say.

I like that option.

"You'd be thrown in jail." Ash says.

"Oh you dumb bitch." I say. "I can disappear in five minutes with my family and we'll never be seen again."

I wish I was alone with this cunt cause I'd kill her right here right now.

"And even if the cops find me I will gladly do life in prison if it means you're not alive anymore." I say then I lean down and put my gun to Ash's head. "So fucking pick you waste of fucking space."

"Hello?" I hear Sophia say behind me. "You're here?"

"Well choose bitch." I say as I hear Sophia leave.

"Can we not do this here?" Sahara asks.

"I won't kill her here." I say.

"Let's not kill her." Everest says. "At least not yet."

"You flew here just to stop me from killing her?" I question.

"Mhmm." Everest says as I see her hand grab my gun from me. "We're not gonna kill her here."

"And just what do you expect us to do?" I question as Everest puts my gun back in my waistband.

"We'll talk about that later." Everest says as she pulls me back so I no longer have a foot on Ashlyn's chest. "Now Miss cunt you can either come with me and live to see tomorrow or I can give Freya back her gun and the three of us will leave and only Freya and I will return."

Wordlessly Ashlyn leaves with Everest so I follow them to the door then I watch Ashlyn get into a car with Everest and some other Sentinel security people.

"Lucky cunt." I mumble as the car drives off then I head back inside and shut the door.

Once inside I head to my room and grab a joint that I rolled earlier today and my lighter then I head outside to the backyard, sit down, light my joint, and take a hit of the joint.

"What's going to happen to her?" I hear Ali ask.

"That's up to your cunt of an ex-wife." I say.

"Are you going to kill her?" Ali asks.

"Like I just fucking said." I say. "That's up to her.