36

Freya's POV

"And just what are you two ladies talking about?" Raven asks as she and Mikaela Shiffrin approach the car after using the bathroom.

"Well first." I say as I look at the most beautiful woman alive.

"I know we've said this a lot tonight, but you two look so beautiful

"I know we've said this a lot tonight, but you two look so beautiful." I say then Katana nods.

Katana, Mikaela, Katana's service doggies, Raven, and I went to a rock concert tonight for some band that Mikaela and Raven like.

It was a lot of fun cause I got to hang out with my friends and Raven held my arms around her the whole night.

I like having Raven in my arms.

"Very beautiful." Katana says.

"And we were thinking we could head back to Katana's house for a night cap." I say then Katana and I sheepishly smile.

Mikaela and Raven look at each other then they look at Katana and I.

"You wanna fuck me next to our friends Daddy?" Mikaela asks.

"Absofuckinglutely." Katana says.

"What about you Mommy?" Raven asks. "Do you wanna breed me next to our friends?"

"So fucking badly." I say.

"I think that sounds like a great ending to tonight." Mikaela says.

"Can I make one request?" I ask.

"What request would that be?" Raven asks.

"When you take off your make-up can you leave the mascara?"

"Why leave the mascara?" Raven questions.

"Cause you're about to get fucking railed and I want to see my sluts mascara run down her face."

Raven bites her lip then she grabs my hand and drags me into the car.

"Am I in trouble?" I question as Raven shuts the door then I notice Mikaela and Katana are in the car.

"You are if don't snuggle with me the whole way back to Katana's." Raven says as she lays down on the back seat.

"Fucking deal." I say then I lay down with Raven and wrap my arms around her.

Once I have my girl in my arms, I stare into her eyes as I feel the car moving.

"I wish I could have kids with you." I whisper.

"I know Frizzy." Raven says as I feel her rest a hand on my butt. "Maybe after the World Cup we could talk to a doctor and see if anything can be done to make your little swimmers work."

"Maybe." I mumble.

"Hey." Raven whispers. "Even if we don't have kids, there is nobody I'd rather spend my life with then you."