69

Freya's POV

"Where's the bus?" Rose questions as we all wait in the LAX hangar that our plane just landed in.

"They should be here by now." Cairo says then all the lights in the hangar turn off.

Seconds later something explodes at the front of the hangar then one of the side doors flies open and I hear a bunch of footsteps come into the hanger

"NOBODY MOVE." Someone shouts.

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me." I mumble as I grab my gun.

A second later I get hit in the legs with something then I get hit in the head with what feels like a boot.

"FREYA." I hear Raven shouts. "FREYA DON'T LET THEM...."

"Oh hell no." I say as I see people carrying a bunch of my teammates and Raven out of the door that was flung open then I scramble to my feet and run after them. "CAIRO GET THE PLANE REFUELED."

A couple seconds later I make it out of the hangar then I let my eyes adjust.

"JUST FUCKING GRAB HER." Some dude shouts to my left so I look towards my left and see my friends being loaded into a van.

"This can't be happening." I mumble then I sprint over to the van

As I'm sprinting towards the van I see one of the kidnappers get shot by another of the kidnappers.

"FUCK HIM." One of the kidnappers shouts. "JUST GO."

"That's cold." I mumble as the van drives off just as I get to the sidewalk. "I mean I was gonna kill one of you anyways, but that's

As the van drives off I look at the license plate and memorize the numbers and letters then I search the dead dude and looks for something I can use to find my girl and my friends.

"Thank fuck." I say as I grab his phone and wallet then I stand up and head back to the hangar.

As I run back to the hangar I text my security companies best hacker and tell her to hack into LAX's security system and erase the camera footage for the private plane hangar area.

"Did you get them?" Rose asks as I walk

"Yeah Rose they're just waiting outside." I sarcastically say causing Rose to start sniffling which causes me to sigh then I walk over Rose and hug her. "That was rude and I'm sorry."

"Where'd they go?" Rose asks

"I don't know yet." I say.

"Freya." Cairo says as she looks me over. "You're bleeding."

"It's not mine I say. "The kidnappers shot one of the other kidnappers and I guess I got his blood on me when I was searching for stuff to use."

"Are we gonna call the cops?" Sam asks.

"Fuck no." I say. "I'll take care of this."

"How?"

"Everyone on the plane." I say. "We're going to Colorado."

- - - - -

"Alright." I say as I walk into my home's theater room. "Let's get started."

"Where are they?" Emma asks.

"France." I say. "It's the stop off point before sex trafficked victims are taken to the Middle East."

"They're gonna be sex slaves?" Cosette asks. "My Jaelin's gonna be a sex slave?"

"Nope." I say. "We're going to get them back."

"We?" Cosette asks then I hook my phone up to the screen in the room and show the little graphic I made.

"Azura, Emma, Everest, Katana, Talia, and I are going to go get them

"Azura, Emma, Everest, Katana, Talia, and I are going to go get them." I say. "Intelligence group I have a list of things for you to research and look up while we're traveling then you're gonna provide surveillance."

"What do the rest of us do?" Trinity asks.

"You all are gonna get supplies ready for the kidnapped ladies to be nursed back to health." I say.

"I can help with that." My Mama says.

I shoulda thought of that.

"Good." I say then I hand Cosette the list of stuff the rest of the Intelligence Squad needs to research. "Rescue squad you're with me."

Azura, Emma, Everest, Katana, and Talia get out of their seats then they follow me out of my theater room and up to my office.

When we get to my office I close and lock the door then I look at my friends

"Everyone willing to die trying to get our girls and friends back?" I question.

"Yep." Everyone says.

"Good." I say then I open up my gun locker and start passing out the HK416D's that I have in my gun locker.

No I don't have a cache of guns at my house.

I had people from the Colorado Sentinel office bring guns over.

Once everyone has an assault rifle, I pass out pistols then we undress and put on our all black outfits.

When we're all dressed, I pull up a map of the place we're about to raid

The phone of the dude who was shot in LAX had their whole rout planned on his phoned so I know exactly where my Raven and my friends are.

"Here's what's gonna happen." I say then I run everyone through our attack plan.

After I run through our attack plan I show everyone how to load and unload their guns, what to do if someone's hurt, and how to use the night vision stuff.

"What are we gonna do once we get them back?" Emma asks.

"The Paris Sentinel Security Hostage rescue team is gonna clean up." I say. "Nothing will trace back to us."

"But just to be safe." Everest says as she puts tins of black face paint on the table. "Mask up so any cameras don't recognize us."

Everyone nods then we all grab a tin of black face paint.

Once we all have our own tin of black face paint, Everest and I help everyone put on their body armor, tie up their boots, and check them over one last time.

"When do we leave?" Katana asks as she looks at me.

"Right now."