51

Freya's POV

"The door is locked so now we can get started." I say as I slide into bed with my girlfriend.

"I'm so excited." Raven says with a big smile.

We're watching the sex tape that I will never publish.

"Before we start there are two rules." I say. "Nobody can know who I fucked and you can't judge."

"Deal." Raven says.

"Good." I say. "Now before I play it just know the lady was very close to being divorced and I was still in my fuck my life mode which is why we fucked."

Raven nods so I press play on the tape.

*Beginning of Sex Tape*

"Say Hi gorgeous." I say as I focus the final camera we'll be using tonight.

"Hello." The girl I'm fucking says as she comes into focus.

" The girl I'm fucking says as she comes into focus

*Sex Tape Pause*

"Oh my fucking god." Raven says after pausing the tape. "You fucked your godmother."

"Yes I did." I say then I resume the tape.

*Resume Sex Tape*

"Tell them who you are." I say

"Kelly Rowland."

"And who are you to me?"

"I'm your Godmother." Kelly says with a smile as I sit behind her.

"And do you consent to what were about to do?" I ask.

"Very much so." Kelly says as she rests her hands on my knee.

"Good." I say as I wrap my hands around and start undoing my lovers sports bra. "Cause you and I are gonna have a lot of fun tonight Auntie Kelly."

"You just love calling me that." Kelly says with a smile.

"Mhmm." I say then I ghost my lips over Kelly's ear. "Cause I can't wait to fuck my godmother."

"You better do more than just that." Kelly says as I free her boobs then I take off the sports bra

"Just you wait." I say then I smack my godmother's tits. "Face me whore."

"Mmmm." Kelly moans then she flips around. "Ooh you have big titties."

"They're gonna need some loving later." I say as I grab Kelly's ass then I move her up a bit and wrap my lips around her right boob and drink her breast milk.

"Oh fuck Freya." Kelly moans.

"So delicious Auntie Kelly." I say then I switch boobs.