91

Freya's POV

"We brought pizza." Jasmine Hadid says as she and all of my Mile High FC teammates come into the living room of my home.

"Ooh yay" I say as Raven throws a blanket over me. "Ooh that's warm."

"It just come out of the dryer." My wife says.

"I can tell." I say. "It's all snuggly."

My wife chuckles then she kisses my head.

"I'll be back with your pizza." Raven says then she disappears behind me.

Once Raven disappears I look at my teammates.

"Hi." I say.

"Are you okay?" Alexia asks.

"Uh walking's a bit fucked up right now on account of being in a coma for a couple months." I say. "But overall I feel good."

"Are you going to play again?" Ona asks.

"I'd like to." I say. "Whether or not I can physically remains to be seen."

"FRIZZY?" I hear Raven shout. "COKE OR ROOT BEER?"

"ROOT BEER PLEASE." I shout then I grab the remote and turn on Disney plus.

"Disney plus?" Tierna asks with a smile.

"Cartoons make me feel better." I say.

"DON'T START WITHOUT ME." Cosette shouts from somewhere.

"You live with loud women." Aitana says.

"Mhmm." I say with a smile. "But I love them so it's okay."

"Aww." I hear Cosette say then she appears in my field of vision. "Now lemme cuddle."

"Like I have a choice." I say then Cosette lays on the couch with me and snuggles into my side.

"Here you go." Raven says as she stands next to me.

"Thank you." I say as I grab my plate of pizza and my drink. "I would've saved you a seat, but someone is snuggly tonight."

"It's fine." Raven says with a smile then she sits down on the love seat next to me.

"You all better hurry and get your food." Cosette says as she looks at my teammates. "The movie will be starting soon."

Rather quickly Jaelin leads all of our teammates to the kitchen where they all get pizza then everyone returns to the living room.

"Where's Katana?" I ask then everyone looks at me. "What?"

"Mikaela got shot a couple days ago." Tierna says.

"Excuse me." I say.

"Yeah." Raven says then she tells me the story.

Apparently a Russian sympathizer shot Mikaela to get back at Katana for Katana killing 24 Russian's when the Russians killed Katana's first wife, their son, and her first wife's family.

"What the fuck?" I question then I subtly look towards Everest

"Katana handled it." Everest mouths.

Good.

"Do they need anything?" I question.

"She's back home and resting along with their newborn." Sophia says.

"Well then I'll be taking them dinner tomorrow." I say.

"Good idea." Raven says. "Oh and FYI the June Friendlies are gonna be in Denver because the stadiums we were in may be needed for the Copa America."