71

Freya's POV

"How long do you think we have before the reinforcements arrive?" Talia asks as she puts bandages on the place where Alex had an iv.

"Uh ten minutes." I say as I help Megan Jónsdóttir get dressed.

Those cunts stripped the ladies that were kidnapped naked.

"So we did what we did in less than 50 minutes?" Katana asks.

"Uh more like 30 minutes." Everest says.

"Damn." Azura syas.

"Alright ladies." I say as I stand up then I stand with the rescue squad ladies and look at the kidnapped ladies we just rescued. "We're gonna take you up one by one and if any single one of you gets off of your bed before two of us come help you then I will handcuff you back to the bed."

"Bossy." Raven mumbles.

"This may seem harsh, but you've been drugged so it's not safe for you to move without help." I say then I look at the rescue squad ladies. "We'll start on the the left end and move right."

The rescue squad ladies nod then we pair off and help everyone up stairs.

As we get the last lady up stairs, the director of the Paris Sentinel office arrives with her offices' Hostage Rescue team so Emma, Katana, Azura, Talia, Everest, and myself help move the rescued ladies out to the big ass van.

Once everyone is moved into the vans Emma, Katana, Azura, Talia, Everest, and myself walk through the house one last time to make sure we didn't drop anything that would identify us as being the ones who did this.

After we're sure nothing's been left we grab our guns and gear then head outside, get in the van, and drive back to the airport in silence.

While we drive I unload all the weapons and make sure they're all safe to travel with.

Eventually we arrive back at the private hangar so I gather the guns then, once parked, I get out of the van, head onto the plane, and put the guns up in a hidden compartment that only I and Cairo know about.

Once the guns are hidden I head back out of the plane and help Emma, Katana, Azura, Talia, and Everest bring the rescued ladies onto the plane and get them settled in the biggest state room on the plane.

After everyone is situated, Emma, Katana, Azura, Talia, Everest and I make sure we have all our things then we let the pilot know we're ready to go whenever the plane's ready.

"Okay." I say as I shut the state room door where all 18 of us are gonna stay while we fly home. "First off it is so fucking good to see you all."

"Very good." Katana says then she continues licking her wife's face.

"Secondly once we get back home you'll be taken back to my home and have a meeting with a trauma therapist who will talk to you about what you experienced and you'll be able to see your loved ones." I say.

Everyone nods so I join Raven on the bed she's on then I take out my phone and call my sister.

"Did you get them?" Cosette says after she picks up.

"Yeah Cozy." I say as I wrap an arm around my Raven. "We got them."

- - - - -

"How much longer until we land?" Raven questions.

"About an hour." I say.

"Then can you help me to the bathroom?" Raven asks.

I nod then I help Raven to the bathroom in the room.

Once in the Bathroom Raven locks the door then she looks at me.

"Yes?" I question.

"Get naked." Raven says as she undresses.

"Yes ma'am." I say then I undress.

Once we're both naked Raven sits me down on the toilet then my girl straddles me.

"I need to feel your body." Raven says as I wrap my arms around her. "I need to make sure this isn't a dream and I'm not back at that fucking house."

"It's real baby." I say then I kiss in-between her boobs. "You're free and going home to me and our family."

"Can you..."

"Anything for you." I say then I bite Raven's Boobs.

"Thank you." Raven breathlessly says.

"You're welcome." I say then I cup Raven's face, pull her down to me and softly kiss her.

After we break our kiss, I stare into the eyes of the woman I want to marry.

"I love you Raven." I softly say.

"I love you Freya." Raven says then I see her looking down at my boobs.

"Put your clothes back on then I'll hold you on the bed while you suck on my titties until we land." I say.

In the past couple of months we've learned that whenever Raven gets upset it helps her calm down if she suck on my boobs.

"Fucking deal." Raven says then she and I get dressed.

Once we're dressed I hug my girl and squeeze her fat ass.

"I'm so glad I got you back." I whisper.

"Likewise." Raven says then we leave the bathroom and head back to our bed.

When we get to our bed, we get under the covers then I take off my shirt.

"So beautiful." Raven says then she wraps her mouth around my right nipple and starts sucking.

I smile at my girl then I cover her head with the comforter so she can suck my boob in private.

An annoyingly quick hour later we land in Denver.

"We're here Ravy." I say then Raven unlatches from and wipes off my boob before she comes out from under the covers. "Good?"

"Fucking great." Raven says with a smile.

"Good" I say then I softly kiss my girl.

"When we go to bed could you put your dick inside me so I feel you as we fall asleep?" Raven questions. "I...I don't know why I need it, but I just feel like I do."

"We can do that my queen." I say. "We can definitely do that."