70

Freya's POV

"Everyone up." I say as Paris comes into view.

"Mmmmm." Emma groans.

"We're about to land." I say.

"Finally." Talia says.

"Agreed." Everest says then I relax as my friends wake up.

Once everyone's fully awake, we use our black face paint to mask up so that it's hard to tell who we are and we'll blend in perfectly with the shadows.

After we're all masked up we run through the attack plan one more time as we land and taxi to the hangar that Cairo's plane is gonna be parked in while we search for our ladies and friends.

"Everyone got it?" I question as our plane parks.

"Yep." The ladies I'm with say.

"Then let's roll." I say then all of us put on our body armor, helmets, and back packs.

Once we're fully dressed and kitted up, each of us grab our assault rifles and pistols then we get off the plane and get in the waiting SUV that the director of the Paris Sentinel office is driving.

"Let's go." I say as I shut the door then our driver drives to the place my Raven and my friends are being held.

As we drive I try not to think about my girl so that I'll be level headed.

"Should probably test the comms." I mumble then I press my radio. "Anyone in Colorado here me?"

"Loud and clear." I hear My Mom say in the earpiece I'm wearing. "Although I'm not sure how we can given we're halfway across the world from you."

"Technology is a beautiful thing Mom." I say. "You remember the rules?"

"Don't speak unless someone talks directly to us." My Mama says.

"Yep." I say then I shut my eyes and relax.

A little while later the SUV stops.

"This is as far as you go in the car." The director of the Paris Sentinel office. "I'll be back in an hour with the Hostage Rescue team for clean up or if you need back-up."

"Sounds good." I say then all of us get out of the car.

Once we're out of the car, we flip down our night vision goggles then I look at my friends

"Let's go get our girls." I say.

Everyone nods then I spin around and lead the group toward the house.

As we approach the house I see two guards outside the front gate.

"Everest." I whisper.

"I got right." Everest says then I look down my scope and take aim at the guard on the left. "3."

"2." I say.

"1." Everest and I say in unison then we shoot and kill the two gate guards.

Our guns have silencers on them so nobody can hear them which means nobody can be alerted to us being here.

And I know the kidnappers can't see us via camera because we had hackers at Sentinel hack the feed and make it play on a loop so it just looks like business as usual.

"2 down 10 to go." Everest says.

"Move." I say then our group sneaks up to the front gate.

Once at the gate, Everest and I search the dead dudes for their keys then once we find them we head in the gate and sneak along the wall.

"Idiots should have used floodlights." I mumble as I notice there are no exterior lights to illuminate us.

A few seconds later we arrive at the part of the compound wall that's directly across from the front door.

"Goggles up." I say then everyone flips their night vision goggles up.

Once we're all using just our eyes to see, we make a beeline to the front door then I look at my friends.

"What's about to happen never leaves the 6 of us."

"Agreed." Everyone says then I provide cover as Azura picks the lock.

"We're good." Azura whispers then she gets back in line.

Once Azura's in line I press my radio button.

"Zura you're with Everest, Talia you're with me, and Emma you're with Katana." I softly says.

"Copy." Everyone says.

"Move." I say then I lead everyone inside.

Once inside Talia and I head to the left and clear the rooms on the ground floor.

"Hey we've got movement." I hear Katana say in my ear piece.

"Everyone ready for shit to get real?" I question.

"Oh yeah." Talia says.

"Hit it." I say then I hear a door bust open then two thuds.

"2 down." Katana says.

"8 more to go." Emma says.

"Frey I hear voices." Talia says as she points at the room in front of her.

I nod then I get ready to storm the room.

"Go." I say then Talia kicks in the door

"AH." One of the dudes in the room yelps then Talia and I shoot and kill the four dudes in the room.

"4 down." I say into my radio as I hear a couple more thuds. "4 more to go."

"3 down." I hear Everest say. "1 more to go.

"I hear someone talking downstairs." Emma says.

"Meet on Emma." I say then everyone heads to Emma.

Once everyone's standing with Emma, we get in line with me being in front.

"HEY." I hear the lone dude down in the basement shout. "MAN WHERE'S MY DRINK."

"Back up." I whisper then we back up so the dude downstairs can come up and get a face full of HK's.

"PABLO WHERE'S MY DRINK?" The dude down stairs shouts then he kicks the door open.

The moment the prick kicks the door open he sees my friends and I pointing our guns at him.

"Sup dickhead." I say then I put a bullet in the cunts head which causes him to fall back down stairs. "Zura you and Everest clear upstairs, Emma and Katana you clear this floor, and Talia we'll clear down stairs."

"Roger." Everyone says then Talia and I cautiously head down stairs.

Once we're in the basement we lay eyes on the kidnapped ladies.

"Found them." Talia says into the radio

"Raven." I say as I lay eyes on my girl then I quickly head over to where my girl is chained up to a bed.

Once at the bed I untie my girl.

"Frizzy?" Raven says as she looks up at me

"Hey beautiful." I say with a smile as I look at my girl.

"You're here." Raven sleepily says as I cup her face.

"I'm here baby." I say as I stroke my girlfriend's cheek. "I'm right here."