2

At about 10 at night I packed up my briefcase and left my office. There was only a couple of people still working.

"Goodnight Miss. Jackson!" My secretary yelled as I walked by her.
"Goodnight Charm!" Charm is around 21 I believe. I wanted to hire a young secretary. Especially one from Cleveland, where I grew up. "Anything planned for tomorrow?"

"Let me check," she pulled up my schedule on her computer, "Oh! That billionaire is coming around four to see you again."

"Seriously?!"
"Yup!" She smiled big. I inhaled deeply and exhaled. "Are you guys doing a partnership for something?"

"I don't know," I started pacing the floor.
"I think he likes you," she giggled. I looked at her and she was grinning ear to ear.

"Yeah, I think so too."
"Oh my god, you guys would have the cutest babies!"

"Bye Charm," I laughed and walked down the hall and got on the elevator. I looked at myself in the mirror on the ceiling.
What if this is all a joke to him? It's probably a bet he made with someone. I'm not exactly what someone would call "sexy". I guess I have the right curves in the right places, and I'm proud of my big natural hair. But why would he like me?

The elevator door opened at the parking lot.
My driver is supposed to be here. Ugh, I hate standing here looking stupid.

Suddenly a black stretch Bentley limo pulled in front of me. The driver got out and opened the back seat door.

Ray Amini.

He slid out of the limo.
"Hello Gorgeous," he put his hands on my hips and kissed my cheek. I pushed his hands off.
"Let's just go," I mumbled. He nodded as he helped me into the limo.

It was beautiful inside. I've been in many stretch limos, but I didn't even know they had a Bentley limo.
"Like?" He asked as he handed me a glass of champagne. I smirked.
"It's a fabulous limousine," I spoke arrogantly as I took the glass. I debated taking a sip, this guy is desperate to sleep with me. Who knows what's in this drink!?

We rode in silence for a few minutes. I looked everywhere but at him. Soon I noticed his arm was around me. I looked back at him and he was staring at me while biting his lip. From when I last saw him earlier, he's changed into a sparkling white suit with a black shirt under. He was wearing red louboutins.

"You should never have to work a day in your life, baby girl," he mumbled in my ear.
"I want to work." I looked at him in his eye. There's no way I would ever quit what I've started. Especially not for a man.
"I know you do," he smiled, "my little independent cupcake." He lifted my chin up and leaned in to kiss me. I put my hand on his face.

"I'm not fucking you," I stated.
"That's not the type of language a woman like you should use." That made me snap.

"What do you mean 'a woman like me should use' you sexist piece of shit!?"
"Woah woah woah baby!" He put his glass down and took mine out of my hand, "calm down!"
"You seriously need help! You think you can walk into my office and say you want to fuck me then just talk to me however you want!? I don't want your money! You're a regular person in my eyes!"
I stopped and looked at him. I realized that going off on him was just turning him on.

"I know," he grinned, "that's why I want you so bad."
"Asshole!"
"I want be be with you, Monroe!"

Oh my God he said it! Is he serious?! Does he actually like me!?

"Yeah sure," I mumbled. He rubbed his thumb on my cheek.
"Who broke your heart, baby?" He asked, "I'll have him killed by midnight." I laughed.
"Don't worry about it." I moved his hand off of my face.

He instantly pressed his lips onto mine. I put both hands down at my side as he held my face into his. I could feel myself getting wet as he pulled away from me.

"You didn't stop me," he whispered with a smirk.
"You have lipstick on your lips now." I wiped his mouth with my thumb. He was staring deep into my eyes.

"I'm going to have you."
"Mr. Amini I'm not playing games with you."
"Call me Ray, remember?" I scooted away from him.

Out of nowhere I began to feel insecure about this whole thing. This whole situation is probably a joke to him.

Suddenly the car stopped. After a few seconds the driver opened the door. Ray popped out and held his hand out for me. I wasn't gonna take it. I don't need him to help me out of the car, but whatever.

I grabbed his hand and the driver closed the door behind us. His hand was much larger than mine...much stronger. I haven't held a man's hand in years.
I looked up and realized I was at the Amini Corporation main building. It was tall and glass, I've never seen it in person.

He walked me through the sliding doors and immediately three huge body guards stood around us. Two in front, one behind. I looked up at the one behind me and he put his hand on my back, pushing me along with the group. They guided us to the elevator where the front two guards stood on both sides of us, and the other one stayed outside guarding elevator the door.

The elevator was glass and I could see the city outside. It was beautiful.

I looked up at him and he was looking down at me.
"What the..." I mouthed to him. He nudged me with his elbow.

The elevator reached the top and I refused to look back at the city, I'm terrified of heights. The elevator beeped and he put his finger on a scanner next to the keypad.

"Accepted," a robot's voice said. The doors opened and there was a short hallway. It had light brown velvet carpet and burgundy painted walls. There was a metal door at the end, which wasn't far away. A bodyguard walked out in front of us and Ray grabbed my hand to take me into the hall. One guard stayed on the elevator and one stayed in front of the elevator in the hall.

"Where are we?" I asked as he entered five numbers into a keypad on the door in front of us.

"My office."