13

This is a detailed sex chapter so if u don't wanna read it I suggest u skip it

******
Ray wouldn't take his hands off of my hips as we walked into his office.

"Such a bad girl," he whispered into my ear as he closed the door.
"What are you gonna do?" I asked nervously.
"Give you your punishment." He sat on the couch and looked up at me. I looked around, pretending to not see him.

He suddenly pulled me by my arm moving closer to him.
"Bend over my leg," he demanded.

What?!

"No," I replied nonchalantly. He chuckled.
"You're gonna make your punishment worse, Miss. Jackson."

He knows it turns me on when he calls me Miss. Jackson.
Too bad.

"No," I repeated again taking a step back from him.
"I wasn't asking you a question. Bend over, now."

I sighed. Let's just get this over with.
I slowly bent over his leg, watching his eyes grow dark with lust.
"Why-" A loud smack filled the room as I felt my ass sting. "Ouch!!" I yelled. That hurt way more than I thought it would.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"Ray!!" I screamed as I shot up and covered my ass, "THAT FUCKIN HURTS!!"

"Bend back over my knee, now!" He commanded.
"No!" I ran away from him only to be pulled back into his chest.

"Bend over my desk," he commanded. His voice sounded deeper.
"No!" I yelled trying to pry his hand off of my arm.
"Don't fight me Miss. Jackson!" He whispered into my ear.
Within seconds he bent me over his desk.

I could feel his hands trace over my ass and caress each cheek.
"Stand up!" He ordered. I immediately shots up, not wanting any more spankings.

"Strip," he demanded smoothly.
"No." I began to walk towards the door. I suddenly felt a hard slap on my ass, causing me to fall to the ground.

"Ouch!! Ray stop!" I yelled. He grabbed both of my hands and pulled me up, facing him.
"Turn around, and pull down those pants," he ordered. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Slowly," he said.

I unbuttoned my pants and started to bring them down. I couldn't tell if I was being turned on, or scared out of my mind.
I bent over to pull my jeans down. I could hear Ray moan with satisfaction. I kicked the jeans off from over my heels, then turned around to face him.

He was scanning my body, making me wetter. I was glad I wore my new red lace panties, otherwise he probably would think I was so attractive anymore.

"Desk," he demanded. I walked over to his desk and slowly bend over it.
"Please don't hit me too ha-" Ray slowly pulled down my panties, leaving them around my thighs.

"Wow," he whispered. I didn't know if that was a good 'wow' or a bad 'wow', so I continued to look forward.

SMACK

"Ow!!" I yelled. I heard Ray begin to kneel down behind me. I felt his finger touch my slit.
"You're soaking wet," he whispered. He suddenly stroked his tongue against my pussy, causing me to moan. "You taste so good," he whispered and he continued to lick slowly around my core.

"Ray stop," I moaned out softly.
"You want me to stop?" He asked as he kissed my inner thighs.
"No," I moaned. He laughed and continued to lick and suck on my pussy.

I grabbed the ends of his desk as I began to moan louder. This man has the tongue of a Sex God. I could hear him licking and slurping inside of my wet pussy. He suddenly began to flick his tongue on my clit.

"Ray!" I yelled. It felt too good.

SMACK

I screamed in pleasure as that slap led to an overwhelming orgasm. Ray continued to spank me through my orgasm, only making me cum harder.

My knees buckled and I dropped to the ground falling on my back. I looked up at Ray and he was licking his fingers.
"Want a taste?" He asked innocently as he brought his fingers towards me.
"Yes," I whispered.
"Say, 'yes daddy'," he sweetly demanded, only making me wetter.
"Yes daddy." He smiled and put two of his fingers into my mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked on his fingers. He slowly brought them in and out of my mouth.

He then slowly stood up and walked back to the couch. He sat down then looked at me.
"Come here," he whispered to me as he licked his lips. I crawled over to him and watched as he slowly unbuckled his pants and pulled out his long hard cock.

I kneeled between his legs and he began to stroke his shaft.
"Want some?" He asked. I nodded my head. "What did I tell you to say?"
"Yes daddy," I whispered. He smiled and brought my head over to his dick.

I slowly took him into my mouth, as much as I could take at least. He grabbed my hair and moved my face up and down, causing me to gag on him.
"Spit ," he commanded as he lifted my head of of him. I slowly spit on his dick only for him to put his cock back into my throat.

After a few minutes he filled my mouth with his warm liquid.
"Swallow." He commanded as he held my jaw closed. I nodded and swallowed his cum.
He hid his manhood back in his jeans and laid back on the couch breathing heavy. I wiped my mouth and laid on his lap while still kneeling on the ground.