25

He sat in the couch across from me as we waited from Ray. James was about six feet tall and was half Puerto Rican. He wasn't ugly, but I never wanted to see him again. Ever.

"Wow!" He said breaking the silence, "so you're with Thee Raheem Amini!?"
"Yup," I whispered staring at the ground.
"Well you're really doing good then!"

"I have my own businesses," I stated as I looked back up with him with a poker face.
"Oh really?"
"I own law firms, malls, I've written books, and I have my own charity."

He blinked a few times then leaned back against the couch.
"Well, I'll just take this time to apologize then."
"For what?" I asked.
"You forgot?"
"NO I DIDN'T FORGET!" I shot up and walked closer to him.

"Monroe I'm sorry!" He surrendered his hands and stood up.
"Yeah you fucking should be!" I yelled, "YOU RUINED MY
LIFE!" I pushed him and he fell back a little.

"Okay, but look on the bright side," he spat out, "now you're with one of the richest men in the world!"
I instantly slapped him, it's still only about who I'm with to him. He turned away, holding his face.
"I guess I deserved that," he muttered.

"Hello!" Ray said as he walked down the stairs in a sparkling blue suit and white shoes. I have to admit, he can dress.

"Hey!" James said as he walked to the end of the stairs to meet Ray, "James Hernandez."
"Raheem Amini." They both shook hands then walked back towards me smiling, "and this is my woman, Monroe Jackson."

"We've met." James mumbled. I glared at James and he sighed.

"Am I missing something here?" Ray asked as he pulled a cigar out of his pocket and lit it.
"Not at all!" James replied happily. Ray inhaled smoke from the cigar then blew it out from the side of his mouth.

"Monroe?" Ray asked as he put his hands in his pockets.
"Yes?"
"Am I missing something?"
"This is James," I replied. I doubted he even remembered what happened in the plane a couple days ago.
"Yeah I know. Mr. James Hernandez." They both smiled at each other professionally.

"James," I repeated as I looked into his eyes.
"James?" He replied.
"Yes."
"James James?"
"Yeah."
We both looked at James and he had a look of fear in his eyes.

"Listen!" James spat out, "Putting the past behind, I wanna make a great deal with yo-"
Suddenly Ray punched James in his jaw causing him to drop to the ground. I backed away from them as Ray kneeled next to James and continued to smash his fist into his face. A pool of dark red blood began to ooze out under James's face. Oddly I smiled. I had a pool of tears under my face because of him, and now he as a pool of blood under his.
Ray then grabbed James's hair and pulled his face up, then smashed it hard into the floor.

"RAY!!" I yelled hopelessly trying to stop him. Ray smashed his face three more times then dropped him on the ground. He stood up and rubbed his bloody hands together.

"You will not hurt my girl," he mumbled to James's unconscious body.
"Ray are you okay?" I asked quietly.
"He fucked with the wrong one," he whispered to me.
"Ray, is he dea-"

"BOYS!" He yelled. Five men in black suits immediately ran in. "Take him to my doctor." They nodded and picked up James's body. When they flipped him over, I cringed because his face was nearly unrecognizable. They carried him out of the room when suddenly a group of maids came with mobs to clean up the blood.

Ray blew out another puff from his cigar.
"Follow me, my love," he said as he walked up the stairs. I followed him into his room.

We walked into his bathroom and he washed his hands.
"Ray?" I asked.
"Yes?"
"Why'd you do all that?" He chuckled then turned to me as he dried his hands. His suit was soaked in splattered blood.
"I know that he hurt you."

I walked over to him, pulling him in for a hug.
"What's this for?" He asked.
"You're crazy," I replied.
"I know."
"But I love you."

He froze for a second then took the cigar out of his mouth and threw it in the sink.
"You love me?" He asked as he grabbed my cheeks with both hands. I nodded my head.

Ray beat James's ass with his bare hands, saved me twice from Meka, saved me from Denzel, met my family, and opened up to me.

He pressed his soft lips into mine.
"I love you too," he said as his eyes got teary.
"Don't cry!" I hugged him and he squeezed me tight.

"Wait until you hear about Will!" I said into his chest.
"Already handled him." He replied nonchalantly.

"What?!" I pulled away from him.
"I heard you talking about him in your dream when we were in Cleveland. You were yelling "Don't hit me Will!" He straightened up and walked away from me.

"So I called your Mom and asked who Will is. I found out his exact address. I had him...handled." He turned back around and faced me with a smile.

"Thanks superman!" We laughed and I noticed the flat iron again. I pointed at it while I looked at Ray.
"What?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Who's is that?" I asked. He grinned widely.

"Awwww, Do you think I'm cheating on you Kitten?" He asked making me feel tingly inside.
"I'm not Kitten!" I laughed.
"Yes you are!" He toyed as he pinched my cheeks.
"Then you're...Cuddles!" He laughed and stepped back.
"Cuddles?!"
"Yes!! And don't change the subject!" I looked back at the iron, "who's is it?!"
"Don't worry about it!" He walked out of the room and laid on his bed.

"I just wanted to know!" I yelled.
"It doesn't matter!"
I walked over to the iron and felt that it was warm.
Is he fucking one of the maids!?

"RAY TELL ME WHO'S THIS IS OR I'LL KILL YOU!"
"DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!" I heard him turn on his television and raise the volume so he couldn't hear me.

"IS IT YOURS?!" I yelled as I walked into his bedroom. He muted the TV.
"What?"
"Is it yours?" He laughed.
"No Monroe, my hair is always in a ponytail and its naturally straight." I ran over to the bed and jumped on him.

"THEN WHO'S FUCKING IRON IS IT?!" He reached out and grabbed my jaw then pulled my face into his, kissing me. He grabbed the back of my head, pulling me down onto him as we made out.
"Who's iron is it?" I mumbled into his lips. He suddenly slapped my ass hard causing me to squeal.

"Stop asking me." He continued to devour my mouth as I laid on top of him.

DING
DONG

"WELL WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!" He yelled. He jumped up causing to me roll over on the bed. He took off his bloody suit jacket and pants then ran into his closet, swearing under his breath.

DING
DONG

He stormed back out of the closet wearing a black hoodie and white jeans. As he walked out of the bedroom and slammed the door, I decided I'll surprise him.

I took off his shirt that I was wearing and laid on his bed only in my lace panties and bra. I could hear Ray angrily talking to people downstairs then he slammed the door back. As I heard him coming back up the stairs I posed on the bed, making sure my ass was showing nicely.

"Monroe thi- OH SHIT!" I looked in the doorway and Ray was standing there with old man.
"You picked a nice one son!" He man joked as he walked away.

I grunted and laid back against the bed.
"My family's here," he muttered.