26

"WELL THANKS FOR FUCKING TELLING ME!" I yelled as Ray laughed and shut the door.
"I didn't think you'd be laying here naked!!"
"I hate you!" I sat up and fixed my hair back into a bun.

"I mean...we can still do it though!" Ray pulled off his hoodie and looked at me seductively.
"What?"
"Have sex!" He crawled next to me on the bed and started to trail his fingers up my thighs.

"No Ray!" I slapped his hand and laughed.
"Three more days," he whispered, "we might as well do it now!"
"No!" I stated as I crossed my arms, pouting at him.

He chuckled then kneeled in front of me on the bed, pulling my legs around him.
"What are you doing?" I asked as I laid back. He pulled off my panties slowly then lowered his face to my pussy.

"Ray we can't do this now!" I demanded as I felt his tongue stroke my clit.
"Why not?" He asked placing kisses down my folds. He entered his tongue inside of me making me moan loudly and grab his hair.

"Ray! Your parents are here!" He laughed and switched his tongue with his finger.
"Let them know what I do to you, kitten."

He suddenly began to finger me rapidly causing me to scream and pull the sheets on the bed.

"What's my name?" He asked with a smirk as I began to climax.

"RAY!!"
"I can't hear you."
"RAAAY!!" My body was filled with lighting as he began to suck my clit and continue to pump his fingers in and out of me. I relaxed my body once the climax was over, legs over his shoulders.

He crawled over me and kissed me with his wet lips.
"That never gets old," he whispered as he began to suck the corner of my neck and squeeze my nipples.

"I hate you," I whispered as I caught my breath.
He laughed, "I know."

"Raheem Abdul-Mohammad!?" I heard the old man call from behind the door.
"WHAT?!"
"Can you..umm...come say 'hello' to your family?"

He sighed and rolled off of me.
"Get dressed in whatever you find in my closet, then just come down." He threw his hoodie back on and stormed out of his room, cursing under his breath.

I sighed and walked into his closet. There were absolutely no woman's clothing in there, at least there better not be. But, I couldn't ignore the flat iron. So, I decided to investigate his closet.

I opened door after door and discovered he even has his own fitting room. Opening a door upstairs in his closet I found a smaller closet. Filled with ponytail holders and other hair accessories.
What the fuck.

I know Raheem uses ponytail holders, but what's up with all these products. I walked back down stairs and quickly put on a plain t-shirt and a pair of long sweatpants. Probably not the best thing to meet a family of billionaires in, but I don't care what they think of me.

Suddenly a woman walked in the closet a gasped. She seemed to be a little younger than me, but clearly Armenian. She had long black hair and big brown eyes. The woman had almost no shape compared to me.
"Are you Monroe?" She asked.
"Yeah why?" She frowned bitterly at me.

"Stay. Away. From Raheem Abdul!" She slammed the door in my face and left.

Well alright bitch.

--------

Sorry this chapter is short
I promise I'll make up for it in the next one.

SHARE
FOLLOW
VOTE
:)