34

"What are you doing?!" He asked as I pushed him against the door. I smiled and turned around, stepping back to press against him.
"Monroe!"Ray warned.
"What?"
"If I rape you, I don't wanna hear you complaining."

I laughed and bent down, grinding my ass against his growing bulge.
"You're evil!" He yelled. I started to bounce my ass against him and I felt his hand slap my ass then squeeze it. He swore under his breath as I pressed against him harder. Then I stopped and turned around to face him.
"I hate you." He mumbled.
"I know!" I teased.

I could feel my panties getting warmer and warmer and I found myself tracing my hands up and down under his shirt. I looked up at him and he was staring into my eyes intensely.

"Do it," he mouthed.
I smiled sinisterly then lowered to my knees. I reached up to slowly unbutton his pants then pull them down. When I pulled down his boxers, his manhood stood straight up. I looked back up at his pleading eyes.
"Please," he mouthed again as he grabbed my hair.

I smiled then poked my tongue out to taste the top of his erection. He instantly dropped his head back in satisfaction. This should be easy.

He shuddered as I consumed all of him into my mouth. I took him deeper and deeper inside of me, gagging on his member. He cursed under his breath repeatedly as he got closer and closer to exploding. His hands dug deeper into my hair when he began to thrust in and out of mouth quickly.
"Fuck Monroe," he grunted. He suddenly filled my mouth and throat with his milky seed.
I pulled his cock out of my mouth and swallowed what was left of him. He leaned against the wall as he caught his breath. Smiling, I walked over to the bed to lay down. I didn't know my mouth could do all of that to a man.

"Damn girl," Ray moaned. His voice was deeper than usual.
"Hm?" I replied softly.
"I needed that," he chucked and began to walk over to me.
-

We laid together in silence , me on top of him. I nuzzled into his neck and absorbed his body heat. Closing my eyes, I slowly fell asleep.

"HEY!" I opened my eyes and found myself sitting on a chair in an all white room. I could see a person was sitting in front of me but my vision was blurry.
"Hey wake up!" I blinked and noticed a woman sitting in front of me in an all white dress. She was smiling and beautiful small eyes. She looked familiar...OH MY G-

"Hey now calm down baby, I just wanna talk!" She laughed then folded her hands in her lap.
"H-Hi?" Is this a dream?!
"How do you feel, Monroe?" She asked.
"I'm fine..." She smiled and crossed her legs.

"I wanted to speak to you."
"Uh-y-yes ma'am?" She chuckled...a familiar sounding chuckle.
"You know he really loves you?"
"I-I guess."
"He always said he wanted to marry a woman like me...I didn't know he'd really find one!" She laughed then sighed, "me and you are just alike."
"Really?"
"Oh yes. Very alike."
I laughed, "well I guess that's a good thing."
"I just wanted to tell you that I'm glad you both met, and I approve of you." I gasped in joy.
"Thank you!"

"Thank you for showing him that I'm his mother. Thank you for teaching him to love himself. Thank you for being there for him, and thank you for telling off Abdul!" We both laughed.
"He's such an ass!" I yelled.
"I know!" She replied.
"What did you see in him?!"
She sighed, "girl, love makes you do crazy things."

"You loved him?" I asked.
"I loved him. I hated that I loved him, but I loved him."
"Did he love you?"
She sighed, "he loved me deep down...but he began to change over the years."
"How so?"
"Well, he started to seem to have two different personalities as time went by. One day he'd love me, then the next day he's mad at me. Once Ray was born, it turned into him flipping personalities by the second."

"And you still stayed?"
"Of course I stayed," she smiled, "we had Ray and I moved into his home in Armenia but never told anybody that I was Ray's mother. Even though everyone knew. The joke was really on him!"

We laughed then I started to feel my body wake up.
"Looks like you gotta go!" She said.
"It was really nice meeting you!" I replied.

"Know that I'm with you both," she said, "Everything will go well. Just trust me." She gave me another warm smile.

"Baby?" Ray whispered as he rubbed my back.
"Hm?"
"I'm about to go to the club with Denzel." I opened my eyes and Ray was standing over me.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.
"Forever!" He laughed, "I couldn't wake you up! You were knocked out!"
"Wow," I muttered.
"Sucking my dick must be hard work huh?"

I threw a pillow at him as I heard a knock on my door.
"That must be him!" Ray headed out of my bedroom as I stood up, walking out behind him.
"Excited?" I asked as he flew down the stairs.
"Kinda!" He had a big and bright smile. It was just like his mother's.

Ray opened the door and Denzel walked in.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yup!" Ray said as he looked back at me.

"Hey Roe Roe!" Denzel yelled to me as he waved. I remembered that he used to call me that when we were children. He really remembers everything from back then.
I laughed, "Hey Zel Zel!"

"You guys are weird!" Ray said chuckling.
"Sooo," I said, "where's Zee and Rod?"
"Why?" Denzel asked.
"Just wanted to know!" Just wanted to take a selfie for Instagram!!!

"They're in the car!" He said, "speaking of the car, we gotta go! Bye Monroe!" He left the apartment and Ray followed.

"I'll text you baby!" He yelled.
"You better!"
He closed the door and I was alone in my apartment.

"Can we talk?"
I spun around and Meka was behind me.