38

MONROE POV

"RAY GET OFF OF HIM!!" Ray's been pounding in Meka's face for a few minutes now. Blood's splattered everywhere, and some drops are even on me.
Nothing I've said has even gotten through to him. It's like he can't hear me.

My heart sank to see Meka being beat up. Before it all happened, he looked at me and begged me to save him from Ray. I see a child, but Ray sees a grown man. Tears started to fill my eyes as Ray squeezed his hands around Meka's thin neck, trying to take whatever life he had left out of him.

"Baby please," I begged while tears filled my face.
"HE RAPED YOU!"
"Ray!" I dropped to my knees crying. He dropped Meka, staring at his body. Ray had beat him so bad that green vomit was pouring out of Meka's mouth as he laid unconscious. His face was bloody, both eyes swollen and lip busted.

"Ray please don't kill him."

-

RAY POV

"Ray please don't kill him," I heard Monroe beg. I started to blink again, trying to regain consciousness and my sight.
"What?" I asked.
"Ray!"
I shook my head around, coming back to reality. I looked on the ground to find Meka, half alive.

"B-baby I-"
"YOU'RE A MONSTER!" I turned to her and she was kneeling on the ground, terrified.
"Monroe!"
"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She stood up and started to back away.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Diana yelled.

Where am I? Last think I can remember is my father yelling at me.

"What?" I asked. I noticed Diana was naked and shaking.
"WHAT THE HELL RAHEEM ABDUL?!"
"W-what?"
"You're an ANIMAL!"

I noticed that I was naked as well.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Don't act like you don't know!"
"I- I honestly don't!"
"FUCK YOU RAHEEM!"

I threw on some shorts and ran down the hall.
"Ms. Jones!" I yelled.
"In here baby!"

I walked into the lounge room and found Ms. Jones laying on the couch. That's when I remembered.
My father hit Ms. Jones.

"Come here baby." She held her arms out to me and I laid in her arms.
"Mama what did I do?" I asked as tears started to flow, "What have I done?"

"You're just like me when I was your age." She ran her fingers through my hair, "I would get so mad that I would just black out."
"I blacked out?"
"Yes. Your father called us both mean names, then he hurt me. But don't worry, I handled it."

I nuzzled against her. Soaking in her warmth.
"You need to go apologize to Diana."
"What did I do to her?" I asked.
"You took your anger out on her. Remember what I told you about sex?"
"Yes."
"Go apologize."

"Monroe baby, I haven't been taking my meds...I'm sorry."
She sighed and closed her eyes, "Meds?"
"Yeah. I have blackouts when I get too angry. But I take Meds to prevent that."

"I wish you would've told me!" She opened to door and held it for me, "let's just go."
-

I know this chapter was short!
But trust me, the next chapter will make up for it

:)