24

Me: RAY

Me: RAY I KNOW YOURE MAD AT ME

Me: MEKA STOLE ME AGAIN

Me: HE GOT RID OF MY DRIVER AND NOW HES DRIVING ME SOMEWHERE

Ray: What? Slow down

Me: RAY HELP ME PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!

Me: IM SO SCARED

Ray: where are u??

Me: I DONT KNOW!!! I'M IN THE BACK SEAT OF MY CAR AND HE'S DRIVING

Ray: ok calm down baby. U know I got you.

Me: I CANT CALM DOWN!!!

Me: PLEASE HELP ME

"Put your phone down!" Meka ordered. I slowly put my phone back into my purse.
"Where are we going?" I asked, hiding all fear, though I felt like I could faint at any moment.
"Well I'm not telling you that!" He laughed, "And whoever you just told to save you has NOOO chance of finding you this time!"

"Meka please just let me go!"
"Mmmm no."
"MEKA! I swear I won't tell anyone about this! Just please let me go!"
"Just stop begging," he replied nonchalantly.

Suddenly the car began to slow down then come to a halt.
"Hm, seems I'm out of gas!" He turned around and faced me with his dark black eyes. "I'll be right back!" He jumped out of the car and walked away. I looked around and noticed I was in the middle of nowhere.

I snuck out of the car quietly and after a minute of running, I hid inside of a dark ally.

Me: I'm hiding in an alley

Ray: alright baby.

Me: are you coming?!

Ray: lol yes

Me: DONT LAUGH OUT LOUD AT THIS!!!

Ray: lol

Me: JSKSIQWHSOJWNKS

Ray: I find it amusing that you don't trust me.

Me: I do!

Ray: then sit back, chill in that alley, and know that I'm coming for you. Ok?

Ray: I will always have your back.

Me: fine. But I'm still scared.

Ray: as you should be.

I sat back against the cold brick wall in the alleyway, trying to focus on breathing.
I'm too pretty and rich for this.

"Oh Monroeeee?!" Meka sang. I stayed as quiet as a mouse.
"Do you think you can hide from me Miss. Monroe?!" He yelled as he walked closer to the alley.

Suddenly a loud helicopter flew above us, shining a bright light on Meka and I. Three black Escalades pulled up to us and several men in black suits ran out then charged at Meka, knocking him down. Ray arrogantly walked out and I ran out of the alley, into his arms.

We both sat in the SUV and I watched as the men in suits carried a limp, unconscious Meka into another Escalade.

"Thank you," I whispered to Ray as I turned around to face him. He was looking back at me with a smirk, His elbow resting against the window.
"What?" I asked.

"I'm so stupid for you."

"What?" I asked with a giggle.
"You can make me so mad...hurt me...but I'm still over here saving you." He whispered.
"Ray..I'm sorry." I scooted over to him and laid on his chest. "How did you find me?" I asked as the cars started to move.

"Tracked your phone."
"Ohhhh."
"Yup."
"Where'd you get the helicopter?"
"Bought it."
"Oooo!" I kissed his cheek and he chuckled.

"Monroe?" He asked sweetly.
"Yes?"
"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO SEE DENZEL?!" He screamed. I was stunned and jumped back at his voice.

"He said he wants to be my friend!" I argued.
"WHY DID YOU EVEN GO?!"
"I- I thought you were done with me and-"
"So you went to see him anyways?!"
"I just...I wanted to know what he wanted!"

"So if he said he wants to be with you, you'd be sleeping with him right now?"
"NO!" I yelled as I started to feel emotional again.
"Why would you do that?!"
"STOP YELLING AT ME!" I faced the window and tears poured from my face.

I'm so stupid. I should've just went with Meka. At least he wants me. Now Denzel doesn't want me, and neither does Ray.

"Baby I'm sorry for yelling," Ray whispered, "when I left, I wasn't really done with you. I guess I was just mad, Monroe."

"Hey Monroe!" Danny yelled from across the cafeteria. He was standing on a table pointing at me.
"Oh my god! Danny just called you!" Jess yelled. I've had a little crush on Danny for years.
"Monroe!!" He yelled again, causing everyone to look at me.

"Yes?!" I replied happily.
"GO TO PROM WITH ME?!" He yelled. My friends and I all started screaming.

"Oh my Gosh!! YES!" I got up and ran towards him.
"SIKE!" He yelled as he sat back down. Leaving me standing in the middle of the cafeteria being laughed at, like a fool.

"Why would you do that?" I asked him.
"Did you really think I would like someone like you?"
"What's wrong with me?" Everyone began to laugh harder. I ran into the bathroom and cried.
What's wrong with me?

"I just want a guy to really care about me," I whispered as I wiped my eyes.
"I never stopped loving you." He pulled me into him and kissed my forehead. "I want you to promise me something."
"Yes?" I asked.

"Throw every other guy away. It's only me and you. I'm never gonna leave you again. I love you more than words can explain...I just need you to give me all of you as well."

"I'm just afraid of being hurt."
"I'm never gonna hurt you." He kissed my forehead again and I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~DAY 4~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Ray's bed. I had never slept that good in my life. I noticed I was wearing one of Ray's shirts and my panties. I giggled then waked to his bathroom to brush my teeth.
After I minute of searching I found a spare toothbrush and walked over to the sink. I noticed there was a black flat iron sitting by the sink, but I paid it no mind.

"Look who's up?" I looked at the doorway as I finished brushing my teeth to find a shirtless Ray smiling at me.
"Good morning!" I ran over to him and gave him a tight hug.

"I made breakfast!" He announced proudly.
"What'd you make?"
"Follow me!" We walked out of his room and I followed him through the large mansion into a beautiful gold and blue kitchen.

"Breakfast!" He yelled as he held a blue plate with a strawberry pop tart in it.

It wasn't even toasted.

I laughed and took the plate.
"Thank you!" I sang as I stood on my toes and kissed his chin.
"Well that was adorable!" He laughed and sat next to me.

Suddenly his doorbell rang.
"Baby could you get that?" He asked as he jumped out of his seat, "I gotta go get dressed."
"Who is it?" I asked as he ran out of the kitchen.
"Some guy who wants to make a deal!"

I walked out of the kitchen towards the front door. I was only wearing Ray's shirt, but I didn't mind too much.

I quickly opened to door.
"Hi! I'm-" I immediately became speechless.
"Wow! I never thought I'd see you again! You look...Amazing!"

"Thanks...James."