32

You can play the song if you don't know it. Listen to the first minute before you read.
K bye
-Waldo

RAY POV
-6 Days Ago-

I walked into a small restaurant, desperate for food. I sat at a table in the back, not wanting to be noticed.

Then I saw her.
The most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life.

I took a sip of coffee as the waitress came up to me. Usually, I'd ask waitresses for sex in exchange for as much money as they wanted. I had no more want for that. I wanted her.

I ordered a turkey sandwich and told the waitress to hurry. I started at the girl, she was with three of her friends. I could kind of hear them talking.

"That guy kind of looks like Raheem Amini," one whispered. I gasped and pretended to not hear him.
"Raheem Amini?" The beautiful girl peeked over at me then shook her head.
"He doesn't look like him," she said.

"Yes he does, Monroe!" Her name is Monroe? What a beautiful name.

"He looks nothing like Raheem, Tina!"
"Go ask!" Another friend said.
"No way!" Monroe replied, "Raheem Amini is a dick anyways."

I rose my eyebrows in shock as my turkey sandwich arrived.
"How do you know?" Her friend asked.
"He doesn't donate!"
"So?!"
"So how are you a billionaire, and you don't donate to anybody?!" They all nodded their heads in agreement.

I immediately brought out my phone and googled her. I found out she had a charity.
I called my assistant and ordered her to deposit two million dollars to Monroe's foundation.

Her friends began to talk about other things as I finished my sandwich. I can't believe a woman this beautiful even exists!

And she reminds me of Ms. Jones.

I laid in bed that night obsessing over Monroe. After jacking off imagining it was her, I made it official.

I had to be with her.
I had to have her.
And I'll tell her tomorrow.

-

I woke up the next day, determined. I put on the nicest suit I had, my black velvet Versace suit. I paced the floor thinking what should I say...

I need to sleep with her.

I want to be with her too, but I need to sleep with her. Maybe she'll let me in her panties first before we get serious.

I called my mother's friend Zora, in need of advise.

"Hello?" She picked up.
"Zora I need help."
"I'm all ears!"

"I found this beautiful woman...she's just like Ms. Jones! I'm about to go talk to her for the first time but I'm nervous."
Zora was silent.
"Hello?" I asked.

"So you really don't want to be with my daughter, Diana?" I sighed.
"You know I've never really liked her."
"But I believed that maybe things would change!"
"I'm sorry Zora..." We were silent on the phone for a minute.

"Just tell her how you feel," Zora said then hung up the phone quickly. I sighed , not wanting to upset her. But, I couldn't marry her daughter. I'd be the most unhappy man in the world.

I sat in my limousine, on my way to Monroe's building nervously. Then I remembered, I'm a billionaire. I've been in way more serious situations...But this is the woman I could be spending my life with.

I stepped out with no security once I arrived, and headed to the top floor.

"Hello," I said to the front desk worker. She seemed young, maybe an intern.
"Hi!" She yelled. I instantly could tell she knew who I was.
"Raheem Amini," I said as I shook her hand.
"Charm."