30

Hi!
DONT PLAY THE SONG YET!! ILL TELL U WHEN TO PLAY IT JUST TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT IM DOING!!!😂
Ok enjoy the chapter:)
-Waldo

-
Everyone surrendered their hands and lowered to their knees. I kneeled and stared at Meka. His once dark , piercing eyes were now swollen blue. His nose was clearly dislocated

"Zora, take Sose out then come right back!" Ray ordered. Sose had slept through all of this in the living room.
Zora nodded then quickly swooped Sose up and ran out of the home.

"Monroe!" He yelled. I looked up and Ray with my hands surrendered. He began to chuckle at me.
"Get the fuck up," he demanded.
"You said get on the grou-"
"Not you!" He yelled.

Ohhhh

I rose up and put my hands down to my side.
"Can you explain what's going on?" I asked quietly.
"BOYS!" Ray yelled. The regular five men in black suits appeared around a corner.
"Seems like the captives have gotten lose!" Ray spoke to them arrogantly.

"Please!" Will begged as he laid on the ground, "I can't take anymore!" I cringed, noticing all of his teeth were either knocked out or chipped. Ray quickly walked over to him and held the black gun to Will's head.

"Please kill me!" Will begged.
"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Ray asked.

"Ray?" I asked. He quickly turned to me.
"Yes?"
"Can we...um...talk?" He sighed and lowered his gun.

"Boys! Put them back please!" He ordered. The suited men grabbed the screaming hostages and drug them away.

Ray walked me into an office and he sat at the wooden desk.
"Listen I already know what you're gonna say," Ray spat out.
"YOU'RE CRAZY!" I yelled as I sat in the chair across from him.

He sighed and put his elbows on the table.
"This isn't what I wanted, Monroe," he whispered.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"I just- I have a lot of anger in me because of what my father has done," he mumbled.
"So?"
"So when I found out those men hurt you...I kidnapped them and used them to help me get my anger out...I guess"

He began to fiddle his thumbs and look around.
"Do you know how illegal that is?!" I yelled.
He smirked, "do you know how rich I am?"

Ugh rich people

"Ray...I need to go."
"Baby don't hold this against me!" He argued.
"I just need to think about this!" I stood up and walked to the door.

"Baby," he softy pleaded. I faced him and sighed.
"What?"
"Please don't leave me. I love you."
"I'm not leaving you. I just need to think."

I left his office and walked to the entrance of the home. His family glared at me as they kneeled with their hands up. Diana rolled her eyes.
"Bye!" I waved to her. She gave me a fake smile. I opened the door and the cold air hit me.
"Hood Rats," I mumbled as I closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~DAY 5~~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

FUUUCK

I turned off my alarm clock and sighed. I'm so over the drama...but I'm so not over Ray. I need to get back to work.

I rushed to the bathroom for a quick shower then changed into a loose red sundress. Walking back into my bedroom, letting my hair flow, I couldn't stop thinking about things.

Ray and his stupid 7 Day bet.
It's turned into so much more. I've been kidnapped for crying out loud, TWICE.

Poor Meka. But I still hate him. But I hated to see him so beat up...but I liked it. I still can't figure out if he really is an adorable guy trying to act grown, or a grown man trying to fool me with the little kid act.