16

I arrived at a large white mansion that had a long marble driveway. A man in an all black suit helped me out of my car then walked me inside of the mansion.

The floors were white and gold marble and the hallways were huge with high ceilings. I immediately noticed the large, beautiful chandelier attached to the ceiling. It was the largest one I've ever seen.

"MONROE!" I heard Ray scream from upstairs. His voice bounced off of the walls. His footsteps were fast and loud as a shirtless Ray suddenly appeared over a black balcony.
"I'M SO NERVOUS!!!" He yelled. He was wearing white Louboutin boat shoes and black jeans. I could see the rim of his back Versace boxers. I chuckled and began to walk up the stairs. I was wearing black low-top vans and light blue ripped jeans. I also had on a oversized white T-shirt and my hair in a high bun with a bandana wrapped around my head.

Not dressy at all.

"You look fine Ray," I toyed as I held out my arms to hug him. He immediately ran into my arms and squeezed me tight. "But, you need a shirt." I flicked his stomach and he ran back down the long hall.

I looked around and noticed there were maids and butlers everywhere. "Ray?" I called as I walked down the hallway he ran down.
"IN HERE MY LOVE!"
I laughed and followed his voice. After going a few yards down the hall I noticed an open door with a lot of shuffling. I peeked in and saw Ray standing on his California King sized bed. His walls were black with gold chrome outlining and he hand dark wooden floors.

The ground was full of shirts.

"Ray just put one on and lets go!" I yelled, "we have a long flight!!"
"IT HAS TO BE PERFECT!" He suddenly whipped off his ponytail and shook his long, silky, inky black hair making it pour all over his body.

His hair is my biggest weakness.

He jumped off of the bed and ran into another room to the left of the bed, hair flowing behind Ray with every step. I followed him, to be met with a room as large as my loft. The room was completely full of clothes, sorted my color. On my right there was a staircase that led to the upper level of the room. Which was a balcony that surrounded the room and had closets full of shoes, color coordinated.

Ray was walking around the room talking to himself. "I don't want them to think I'm goth, so I can't wear black. But if I wear white, that's too bland...brown doesn't match."
I chuckled at him and walked over to the white section of his clothes to grab a T-shirt. He was too busy talking to himself to even notice me. I then walked to the grey section and found an Obey hoodie.
"Blue! Blue? No if I wear a bright color they might think I'm soft ! But th-" I threw the shirt and hoodie at his face.
"Put these on and lets go! I have a plane waiting!" I walked out of the closet and stepped over the piles of clothes on the floor in his bedroom to sit on his bed. After a minute he walked outside and span around.
"This is good?" He asked.
"Yeah now can we go?!" He laughed and put his hair back into a ponytail.
"I...I guess!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled as I got up to walk out of the house.

"Clean my room!" Ray yelled as we walked outside. The maids nodded their heads then headed upstairs.
We sat in my Land Rover and the driver began to head to the airport. Ray put his arm around me and took a deep breath as I leaned on his shoulder.

"Why would you say that about me if you really cared about me?!" I yelled.
"It's nothing," James said nonchalantly as he hugged me.
"But that hurts my feelings!"
"I don't even know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do!! You're the one who said it!"
"You're insane! You seriously have a problem!" James yelled as he shook his head at me.
"No I don't!" I yelled as I wiped a tear.
"Are you crying?! What is wrong with you!!"

"Why would you say you cared about me, and make me finally let my wall down to you, then talk about me that way?!"
"Well I do care."
"JAMES THEN WHY DID YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ME?!"
"I didn't!"
"I heard you say it!"
"You're crazy!!"

I suddenly woke up and we were at the airport. Ray and had a concerned look on his face. I ignored it and stormed out of the car, walking to my private jet.

"Wait up!" Ray yelled as he grabbed my hand.

Why did James do that to me?
What did I do to deserve that?
I trusted him.

I snatched away from Ray's grip and walked into the jet. I sat in the back corner seat and pulled my knees to my head.

I didn't deserve that.
Every man just wants to hurt me.

I hid my face in my knees and started to cry. Crying over the same thing again. Even though it happened over ten years ago, I still cry.

"The last thing I want to see you do is cry," Ray whispered. I looked at him and he was kneeling in front of me. He wiped my tears with his thumb. I didn't say anything, because I hate talking and crying at the same time.
"Please don't cry," Ray whispered. Suddenly a tear came from his face.

"Ray! No!" I yelled as I wiped it away. I've never even seen a man cry before.
"I'm sorry." He chuckled and looked away. "I just never want to see you cry."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck to hug him. Ray slowly rose up and sat in the seat next to me. He looked down at me with an angry look that I've never seen before.

"So who's James?"