31

I heard Denzel chuckle as I slammed the door. I didn't care what he thought! I'm gonna whoop Ray's ass!

I marched to the elevator and pressed the down button, then angrily waited for the elevator to come.

It was taking longer than usual.

I stood at the elevator entrance with my fists clenched, PISSED! How dare he punch Denzel?! He didn't do anything! I finally heard the elevator ding and it slowly opened. My neighbor Barbra was on. She's gotta be about two hundred years old.

"Well hello Monroe!" She said happily. Not now Barbra, I'm PISSED!
"Hello Barbra," I grunted. She slowly walked off of the elevator smiling.

"I just left my grandsons house. He got a new dog!" She said.
"That's nice Barbra!" I grunted, fists still clenched.
"You know...you should meet him! He's single!" I gave her a phony smile.
"Maybe one day."

"My husband Earl actually had a dog once. Before we moved here. It's a German Shepard." FUCK BARBRA NOT NOW.
"That's nice Barbra." I muttered. Why does she have to talk so slow?!

"Earl has diabetes and so he has to make sure he does stuff to keep himself occupied. But now that we don't have the dog...the dogs name was Feefee. She was such a sweetheart, I'll tell ya! You throw the ball, she'll fetch it...we never got a dog after that but now we don't need one because we have grandkids. My youngest one is five now..."

I stared painfully at Barbra, gritting my teeth as she talked. I need to go beat Ray's ASS!

"...So then he said, 'You like tomatoes? You're gonna turn into one!' And all the girls at the bingo party just laughed and laughed!"

"Barbra I've really gotta go!"

"Oh honey don't let me keep you here! I remember one time when I was out with the girls we talked like there was no tomorrow! Then we went over to the diner across the street and had brunch. I ordered the Garden Salad but Stacy didn't want a salad so she got the fish sandwich. I personally, do not like fish. But, I guess I wouldn't mind trying one. It smells good I guess..."

I quickly walked onto the elevator and pressed the lobby button, waving bye at a talking Barbra.

I arrived into the lobby and instantly noticed three black Escalades parked in front of the entrance.

"Baby!" I heard. I looked to my right and noticed Ray walking towards me smiling apologetically.
"Don't baby me!" I yelled.
"I'm so sorry!"

"I'm gonna beat your ass!" I yelled.
"Wha-" I reached up and slapped Ray across his face.

"Monroe what the hell?!" I punched him in his stomach then stomped on his foot.
"And that's for being a dumbass!" I yelled. I looked back up at him and he was desperately trying to hold back laughter.

I slapped his shoulder, "seriously?!" I yelled. He burst out in laugher as he held his side.
"That was adorable!"

I grunted and clenched my fists.
"Okay, okay I'm sorry baby!" He grabbed my shoulders and kissed my forehead.

"No! fuck you!"
"Baby!" He chuckled and stroked my hair. That's when I noticed his hair was still full of long waves and curls.

"Why would you hit him!" I yelled, noticing the hotel lobby was empty.
"I'm so sorry! I just.." He sighed, "I got so jealous!"

"That doesn't mean punch an innocent man! I wanted him to come over!" I pushed him again, only for me to be the one to fall back a little. He tried to hold back a grin when he noticed I couldn't move him. "Fuck you!" I yelled.

"Listen," he grabbed my hands.
"What?"
"I'm gonna make it up to you!"
"How?"
"It's a surprise!"

I grunted and walked away from him. I knew in my head that there's no way possible I could leave him...I didn't want to anyways. I felt hands wrap around my waist.
"What?" I groaned.
"Come on babe," he whispered. I felt kisses go down my neck.

"What?" He continued to place kisses all over my neck and lowered his hands to caress my ass.
"I swear I'll fuck you right in this hotel lobby."

"Too bad!" I pushed his hands off of me and faced him, only for him to grab my waist again and pull me into him. He brought his lips into mine and kissed me passionately.

"I love you," he mumbled into my lips. I blushed, looking down at the floor. "You love me?" He asked. I nodded my head. I suddenly felt his kisses on neck. "Say you love me."

"I love you," I mumbled.
"Say it louder."
"I love you!" I looked up at him and smiled shyly.
"I know you love me." He smirked and kissed me again.

I laughed and took a step away from him.
"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.
"Anything."
"Well...your 7 day bet is coming to an end soon...."
"I know!" He smiled and pecked my lips.

"So, if I did lose my virginity to you, would you make it special?" He had clear confusion in his eyes. "It's just that, you're always are ready to fuck me anywhere, anytime. I'm not losing my virginity in a hotel lobby."

He chucked and crossed his arms, "I guess you're right. I haven't thought about that."
"Yeah." He pulled me into him and hugged me.
"I'll make it special, I promise."

"One more question."
"Go ahead."
"Did you lose your virginity to Diana?" He gasped and let me go.

"Wh-what?"
"Did you lose your virgi-"
"I heard you!" He spat out as he started to pace the floor. I wanted to tell him he didn't have to answer the question, but I stood my ground. After a minute of pacing, he finally faced me.

"Yes. DONT BE MAD!" He yelled. I sighed. I wasn't sure how to feel about it. "She's always thrown herself at me. When I was thirteen I-"

"THIRTEEN?!" He grinned shyly then continued.
"Yes...when I was thirteen, I began to feel horny all the time. I couldn't control myself. Diana decided to kiss me, and I lost my mind! I took her in my room and asked if I could have sex with her and she agreed."

"So you probably had sex with her a lot then," I muttered. He sighed and hugged me.
"She's just a hoe, baby!"
"But still..."
"Still what? I never really-"

"YOU'RE SOILED!"
"What?"
"SOILED!" He backed away from me laughing.

"Baby, I'm not soiled!"
"How many women have you had sex with?! You've probably had all kinds of threesomes haven't you?!"
"Babe!"
"YOUR DICK'S BEEN AROUND THE WORLD!"

"MONROE!"
"WHAT?!" He sighed and looked at me with love in his eyes.
"I've never had sex with a women I actually cared about." I rolled my eyes.

"Sex means nothing to you," I muttered.
"But I want it to," he whispered.

"What?"
"I want to know what it feels like to make love. I'm gonna make love to you in the wildest way." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips.

"Question?"
He chuckled, "yes honey?"
"Have you had sex with anyone during this 7 day thing?"
He smiled, "I haven't had sex with anyone else since I laid eyes on you."

"And when was that?" I asked, something I've always wondered. He began to laugh.

"I thought you'd never ask!"