...𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4 (1)...

.....

🍁

🍁

At sumedh side,
(Now, shrisha gained consciousness nd sumedh nd vasanti went inside the OT. And, sumedh saw, she was trying to sit)

Sumedh - Shrii, why are you getting up by yourself, wait, let me help to you..
Shrisha - It's okay..!! I will..I..I m..am ok..ay..!
Sumedh - I can see, you're not fine now also, you can't even speaking properly
Shrisha - But..(cut by sumedh)
Sumedh - No any "buts" nd "ifs", just tell me how'd accident happened..??
Shrisha - The break of the Activa has been failed, so while taking it down from the bridge, I fell and all this happened, but it's okay..! Look, I'm still fine..
Sumedh - Haan..!! I can see that you have broken yourself elbow, and I told you to fix the brakes, but you didn't listen to anyone (said angrily)
Shrisha - Sorry..!! (while bowing head down)
Sumedh - Don't cry shrii, I'm just joking with you, nd you taken seriously. I'm sorry
Shrisha - It's okay..!! And, I'm not crying..
(Then, she looked at her mother, S/m)
Shrisha - Maa, what happened..?? Why are you not saying anything..??
Vasanti - Nothing..!! I'm just adoring brother-sister bond. I was watching the love, you both have for each other.
Shrisha - Ohh..! That's so, that will always. Isn't it bhai..??
  (She looked at him nd he smiled at her)
Sumedh - Always..

(🌝)

(Shrisha got discharge, as sumedh completed all formalities related to discharge, then, they went towards home)

At mallika side,
(She was trying to call shrisha, as well as she was tensed about her. She again called her, when instead of shrisha sumedh picked up call)

(On call)
Mallika - Hello..?? Shrii, are you okay or not..?? You know, I was trying to call you from yesterday but you didn't picked my any call. I thought that you're busy with your work. But, I waited for your call to 12 O' clock, because I know, you always watch phone before sleeping that time also I called you, but you didn't picked, what happened to you..?? If you're angry with me then do anything to me but, don't stop talking with me. You know, how much I tensed about you..?? (said worriedly)
Sumedh - Who're you..??
Mallika - I'm her best friend, MALLIKA..
(When she said, her name "mallika", a current ran to his spine, he felt something peaceful nd lovely, but he ignored)
Mallika - But, who're you..?? Where did you kidnap my friend and that's why she's not picking my call. See, if you kidnapped her, then leave her, otherwise, what would happen would have been very bad nd..(cut by sumedh)
Sumedh - I'm not scared at all. And, let me tell you, I'm not kidnapper but I'm her brother. And, listen to the person first, then you're free to think anything. And, shrisha met with accident on yesterday, she admitted in hospital. Today, she got discharge.
Mallika - Whatt..?? How..?? What happened to her..??
Sumedh - Her right hand has fractured nd doctor said to her, that she needs complete one month bedress
Mallika - What..?? Her right has fractured..??
Sumedh - Yes..
Mallika - Okay..!! I'm coming to meet her as soon as possible. Please, don't tell her about this, I want to surprise her.
Sumedh - Okay..!!
(Call end)

Sumedh - Shrii, has a good friend. She takes care of shrii, exactly like a sister.

.....

.....

- Please do vote and comment..

Radhe Radhe ✨