...𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 53 (2)...

.....

🍁

🍁

After the day of engagement,
(🌝)

At mallika's side,

Mallika - Maa, I am leaving..
Monika - Mikku, stop..
Mallika - What happened..??
Monika - Actually, Maa is going to Jammu..
Mallika - Whatt..?? Why..??
Ruby - Your nanu's health is not well, dear..
Mallika - What happened to him..??
Ruby - I also don't know perfectly, nd I have to go there
Mallika - Off course maa..!! You have to go nd tell nanu that I am coming to meet as soon as possible..
Ruby - Hmm..!!
Mallika - When you are going..??
Ruby - Tommorow morning..
Mallika - Okay..!! Now, I am leaving before it's too late..(while going)
Ruby - Mikku..
Mallika - (turned)..What..??
Ruby - You will live alone in such a big house after I leave..??
Mallika - Yes maa..!!
Ruby - Noo..!! Monika will stay with you..
Mallika - Maa..she is..(cut by basant)
Basant - She will stay here with you, Am I right Monika..??
Monika - Yes but what about..(cut by basant)
Basant - I will handle them..
Monika - Okay..!! Please bring my luggage with you..
Basant - Yes..!!
(Mallika left to her office. On the way she tried to call sumedh but he was cutting her phone, after some time she reached to office nd greeted all employees, then went towards cabin. She looked towards her engagement ring, she smiled nd kissed that ring)
Mallika - (to herself).. Congratulations Mallika for your engagement..!!
(She started her work, when her phone rang. She looked at caller ID nd directly picked up call)

(On call)
Sumedh - What happened..?? Why are you calling me continuously..?? Can't you understand that I am busy..?? I have no time to talk with you, understand..?? Now, don't disturb me..!! Are you listening or not..?? (shouted)
Mallika - First of all, I called only once..not continuously..!! And why you are shouting on me..haan..??
Sumedh - Listen, I am not free like you. I have work, bye..!
Mallika - Mi..(before she will say)
(Call end)

Mallika - (to herself)..What happened to him..?? First time he shouted on me, but why..?? Because of work, no..no..no. I understand he have work nd he knows that I understand but he never shouted on me because of work. There is a reason behind it, but which..??
(She said, nd directly tears brimmed in her eyes, but before tears fell. She widened eyes nd closed eyes)
Mallika - (to herself)..First, breath mallika nd do not think about this..okay..??
Shrisha - What are you doing..?? You are talking with yourself, what happened..??
(She opened eyes nd looked towards door)
Mallika - Shrii..
Shrisha - Yes, shrii..
(She picked chair nd stood beside her, then sat on chair)
Shrisha - What happened Mallika..??
Mallika - No..Nothing..!!
Shrisha - Now, won't you tell your friend too..??
Mallika - I said nothing..(stood up from chair nd went towards window)
Shrisha - Okay..!! If you don't want to tell, then I am going..(while going)
Mallika - (turned)..Shrii
Shrisha - (turned)..What..??
Mallika - On the way, when I'm coming to office, I called sumedh but he didn't picked my call instead of it he cut my call. Then I reached office, when I received call from him nd..(told her everything)..I just can't understand what happened to him..?? Why is he behaving like this with me..?? I know him, he never shouted on me but today he shouted on me without any reason. I just called him because I wanted to talk with him. Now, you tell me what's my fault in this..??
Shrisha - No any fault..!! You just called him because you are missing him. And he reacted much on that, I will talk with him.
Mallika - No..No..! Only I will talk with him. When Paras proposed me in front of you nd sumedh from that day he was changed. I just don't know what happened to him. I apologized him for that also but now also he is behaving like this only, I just can't understand his weird behaviour towards me.
Shrisha - From that day, and you are telling me now..??
Mallika - I'm also tensed about this, so, how can I..??
Shrisha - Okay..!! I understand. When paras proposed you on that day. Bhaiya was in an angry mood nd he was driving also like he has a race with someone. Then he dropped home then he left towards...Actually, I don't know which place..but I know when he came from there, his mood was happy, joyful..I didn't understand that day what happened to him..?? His mood cheer up in 3 hours, how..?? Angry to happy in 3 hours, how..??
Mallika - Is he drunk that day..??
Shrisha - Mallika, we are brahmin, nd this all are doesn't allowed. So, bhaiya will never drink beer also.
Mallika - But, you love..??
Shrisha - Noo..!! I love cold drink only
Mallika - Leave that..!! His mood cheer up in 3 hours on that day, when he returned from that place..??
Shrisha - Yes..!! I can't understand this. I thought to ask him but I stopped myself
Mallika - Stupid..! You should ask him na..
Shrisha - Leave it that time was gone..!! I think his mood changed because of something
Mallika - Where he gone on that day..??
Which place you know..??
Shrisha - I don't know..
Mallika - Okay..!! I will ask him about that
Shrisha - When..??
Mallika - I can't tell now..! Actually, I am busy in this week. So, next week I hope
Shrisha - Okay..!!
Mallika - But, why are you here..??
Shrisha - A..s..Actually I came to meet you..ha
Mallika - Me or Paras..hmm..??.(said teasingly)
Shrisha - Nothing like that..
Mallika - I can see. Anyway, I have work, you go nd meet him
(When she nodded nd left, while mallika started her work with sipping black coffee. Like this, her day with work got finished. She returned to home, she thought sumedh will apologize her but nothing like that happened. With his thinking, she slept)

.....

.....

- Please do vote and comment..

Radhe Radhe ✨