...𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 57 (2)...

.....

🍁

🍁

Paras - May I tell you, actually what happened..!! When you said to me, that you don't want to accept this deal nd you don't want to shift there, in UK. And, you completely disagreed for this deal.
Shrisha - Kya jalebi jaisi baate kar rahe ho, sidhe sidhe bol naa..
(Why are you talking like Jalebi..? Speak directly)
Paras - I'm trying to remember her..
Mallika - Paras, you tell..!!
Paras - When you disagreed for this deal that time I didn't listen to you, nor I gave any response to them about this deal. So, they are now also waiting for our response.
Mallika - Ohh my my..!! Thank you so much, Paras..!!
Paras - It's my work, ma'am..!!
Mallika - Now, I'm ready to deal with them. We'll go there in next week.
Paras - Okay ma'am..!!
(Paras nd shrisha both left from there. And, paras e-mailed response to SHELL company. After completing all works, they left to there respective homes)

At mallika's side,
(She was eating dinner on dining table. As she was delved in her thoughts about sumedh)
Monika - Mikku..!!
(No response)
Monika - Mikku..
(No response)
(She tapped on her shoulder, when she jerked out of her thoughts nd said)
Mallika - What happened..??
Monika - This is my question, tell me what happened..??
Mallika - Didi, I've to tell you something
Monika - What's that..??
Mallika - Sit here..!
(She moved chair to her side. And, sat in front of her)
Monika - Tell..
Mallika - Didi, In next week I'm going to UK for deal
Monika - Whatt..??
Mallika - Haan..!! And I've something to tell you..(she told her everything happened between sumedh nd her)
Monika - Because of this, you're going to leave him.
Mallika - No..no didi..!! I'm giving him time. You promise me, that you'll never tell maa about our engagement
(She said by forwarding hand. And, Monika nodded)
Monika - Okay..!! Now go to sleep.
Mallika - Yess..!!

.....

.....

Guys, I'm really so sorry for short part. Actually, from Tommorow my exam is starting, because of study I'm too busy in my schedule. And, I can't able to give you more parts. If I get free time, I'll surely post. But, in these busy schedule I can't. Hope you guys will understand..!!
Okay, bye bye..!!

- Please do vote and comment..

Radhe Radhe ✨