...𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 36 (2)...

(They both sits on chair)
Sumedh - Mai ek min mai aaya..
Mallika - Ab kaha jaa rahe ho??
Sumedh - Mai yahi hu kahi nhi jaa raha hu..
Mallika - Okay!!..(stand up)
Sumedh - Tum kaha jaa rahi ho??
Mallika - Mai bhi kahi nhi jaa rahi...b(cuts)
Sumedh - Tum yahi baitho.. mai aaya (left)
Mallika - Aree, par..

(After 30 minutes)
Mallika - Sumedh...kaha ho aap??
Sumedh - Ma'am your dishes are ready..(from behind)
Mallika - (turns nd gets suprise) Aapne chef ka uniform kyu pehna hai??
Sumedh - Because I'm chef..nd it's all your favourite dishes..(pointing towards dish)
Mallika - (smiles)
Sumedh - Ma'am, please take sit!!..(pulls chair)
Mallika - Hmm!!..(sits)
(He serves her nd all time she was looking at him then he unwears chef uniform nd sits beside her)
Sumedh - Mallika..
Mallika - Hmm!!
Sumedh - Tumhari hi pasand ka sab banaya hai khaongi nhi..
Mallika - Banaya hai toh khila bhi do..(opens mouth)
Sumedh - (smiles) As your wish..!!
(He takes morsel nd start to feed her nd all time she is looking at him without blinking eyes nd he notices, nd at last he takes chilli nd gives to her, she bites chilli nd chewing nd he is looking at her in shock)
Sumedh - Mallika..
(No response)
Sumedh - MALLIKA...(louder)
Mallika - H...(stops nd feels something spicy)..Sshh..sss..it's spicy..ss..yeh kitna spicy hai..ss
(He takes water nd gives to her, she drinks water)
Mallika - Ss..yeh kya banaya tha aapne itna jyada spicy..
Sumedh - Yeh maine nhi khud tree me banaya tha..
Mallika - Tree??
Sumedh - Haan!!
Mallika - Kya??
Sumedh - Chilli..aur muze ab aisa lag raha hai ki tumhe disturb hi nhi karna chahiye tha..
Mallika - Aapne muze mirchi khilayi..
Sumedh - Haan!!
Mallika - Kyu??
Sumedh - Kyu ki tum muze dekhne mai busy thi toh socha mirchi khilakar tum thodi hosh mai aajao par nhi.. tum toh khaye jaa rahi thi..
Mallika - Chodo, aapne kuch khaya..
Sumedh - Haan!!
Mallika - Kab??
Sumedh - Tumhare sath hi..
Mallika - Okay!!..(then she looks at sky nd gets happy)
Mallika - Sumedh..wo dekho tutata taara..jaldi se kuch wish mango..(pointing towards sky)
Sumedh - Wish nhi mangunga, aise samay par kuch karunga..
Mallika - Kyaa??
(He takes both her hands in him nd her eyes looking straight into him in questioning way)
(Wait is over..!)

Sumedh -
"From the moment I met you, I knew you were the one for me. You light up my world with your smile nd bring joy to my life in ways I never thought. Yes, I know our first fight that time I can't control my words against you but you know that I love my mother so much nd now also I feel guilty for that words I told against you but when you became friend of mine then I started to knowing you, what you are..!! You know what you are like flower, you are too sweet!!
...Every moment with you is a treasure nd I want to spend the rest of my life creating more memories with you, yes I want this..!! It may have only been a short time since we met, but it feels like I've known you forever i want to spend the rest of my life getting to know you better....
"My love for you had no beginning and end. It is cyclical, like life...It is ever flowing, like the oceans. It is boundless as the sky and as vast as the universe. When I see your face, I see my present, my future. When I hold your hand I feel everything inside of me expand. You are my everything. You make me a better person and I can't imagine spending my life without you. You are my soulmate, my friend and the love of my life nd I never thought that I love someone as much as I love you. I will love you forever nd I am forever in love with you until my last breath...Ms. Mallika Singh.
(He kneel down without disturbing eyelock between them nd grabs flower bouquet from the bag nd hold in front of her)
Will you do me the honor of being my partner for life??...
(She closes her eyes nd remembering her nd his all moments and tears start to flow endlessly nd he notices, he get up from his position nd slowly rub tears on her cheeks. Feeling his palms on her cheeks she hold it nd opens eyes)
Mallika - Su..su..medh I..(cuts)
Sumedh - First you take sit, what happened to you??
Mallika - Nothing..just I am not in my senses because you told that feelings that I have too for you..
Sumedh - Means..you..(cuts)
Mallika - Yes sumedh, I love you too much..(hugs him tightly)
(His eyes fill with tears of happiness nd he also hugs her tightly nd after 10 min they both brokes hug nd he directly looks in her eyes nd kisses on her forehead)
Sumedh - I love you mallika...
Mallika - I love you too sumedh..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Radhe Radhe ✨
Please do vote and comment 🙏
(Guys, you like today's part ??..tell me)