...𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 51 (2)...

(Mallika's family reached to sumedh's house, nd saw they were sitting in living room except sumedh)
Vasanti - (stood up from place)..Mallika, ruby ji you came..!! Come sit..
Ruby - Hmm..!!
(They sat on sofa, while mallika sat beside shrisha)
Shrisha - Before you ask, I am telling you bhaiya is not in home. They will come after 1 hour
Mallika - So, we are going to decide engagement date without him..
Shrisha - Hmm..!! Engagement date only will decide your's nd your patidev ji parents, not you. So, dont consider that they were supposed to ask you both..
Mallika - What..!!
Shrisha - Haan..!! This is truth
Mallika - But as in case, if sumedh will busy with his work on that day, what all will do..??
Shrisha - Don't worry about that..! Bhaiya will take leave..nd you also
Mallika - Off course I will but..(cut by shrisha)
Shrisha - He will have to do..
Mallika - Hmm..!!
Vasanti - What are you both talking..??
Shrisha - No..nothing..!! Maa..(cut by mallika)
Mallika - Maa..tell me, the date has been fixed or not..??
Vasanti - Ruby ji, do you see how much your daughter is in a hurry to get married..(said teasingly)
(When mallika blushed, nd they all chuckled..when M/m said)
Ruby - The date has been fixed..
Shrisha & Mallika - Which date..??
Vasanti - 16 December..
Shrisha - Ohh..!!
(When sumedh came nd saw all were sitting in living room)
Sumedh - You all are here..
Shrisha - You came..! By the way, we all have to tell you a news..rather, Mallika will tell this news to you..isn't it Mallika..?? (said nd looked at her, while raising eyebrows)
Mallika - (stood up from sit, nd looked at sumedh)..Actually our engagement is on 16 December...So, you are ready na..??
Shrisha - Off course Mallika, isn't it bhai..??
Sumedh - (looked at mallika)..Yes..!!
(When he started to go upstairs, when mallika followed him to his room..they reached in room, while he turned)
Sumedh - Mallika, you are here..
Mallika - Yess...I am here..! You are speaking as if I have come here for the first time. You know, how long I've been wanting to spend time with you but you are too busy in your work..(stopped because he placed palm on her mouth)
Sumedh - How much do you talk, Mallika..?? Come inside now..(while removed palm)
Mallika - Noo..!!
Sumedh - Why..??
Mallika - First, put all things you have in your hands on table nd stand near the bed..
Sumedh - But why..??
Mallika - Please..!! (while making puppy eyes + cute pout)
Sumedh - Now, don't make puppy eyes..
(He said, nd went inside, then put all things on table nd stood up near bed while looking at her)
Sumedh - Now, tell me..!! What do you want.??
(She smiled nd stepped backwards..while he was looking at her in shock)
Sumedh - What are you doing, Mallika..?? Don't step backwards otherwise you will fall down..
Mallika - Don't worry, I am not doing anything which you are thinking..I am just enjoying..
(He looked at her confusingly, while she stepped one step backward nd looks at him)
Mallika - Be ready for this..
Sumedh - Haan..??
(She ran towards him speedily, nd now he understood what she meant..when he spread his arms nd she jumped on him, nd hugged him then he also reciprocated the hug..but, due to heavy weight they fell on bed)
Mallika - (Inside - I know you love me..! Only because of work you didn't gave me time..)
(When he snuggled into crook of her neck, nd she again hugged him tightly)
Mallika - Are you happy..??
Sumedh - For..??
Mallika - Our engagement
(He broke hug nd looked at her, nd cupped her face nd said)
Sumedh - Why are you asking this to me..??
Mallika - Just I want to know..
Sumedh - You know answer, that's yes..!! I am too happy
(When she smiled nd kissed on his cheek...)
Shrisha - Ohh you guys..!! If you want to do romance, so keep close the door..
(While sumedh got up nd helped her to stood up, when mallika said)
Mallika - Shrii, what happened..??
Shrisha - Aunty is calling you..
Mallika - I am coming, you go..
Shrisha - Yess..
(She left, when mallika looked at sumedh nd he also looked at her nd raised eyebrows)
Sumedh - Whatt..??
(She hugged him nd slapped him on his chest when he reciprocated hug..)
Mallika - Love you sumedh..!!
Sumedh - Love you too Mallika..!
(Then she broke hug, when he kissed on her both cheeks)
Mallika - Now, I have to go..
Sumedh - Bye..
Mallika - Byee..
(She went downstairs nd left with her mother to home..)

At mallika's side,
Ruby - Monika knows about your relationship..??
Mallika - Haan..!! And she is coming to our home..
Ruby - When..??
Mallika - Tommorow..
Ruby - Achh..
Mallika - Now, I am going to sleep because I am too tired
Ruby - Haan..
Mallika - Good night..
(She left towards her room nd they all slept..)
.
.
.
.
.
Radhe Radhe ✨
Please do vote and comment 🙏