...𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 55 (2)...

.....

🍁

🍁

Shrisha - Mallika..(said loudly)
(She was looking at surrounding, nd trying to find her. They both came behind her but before they will come, she left from there. There was no sign to find her, where is she..??)
Shrisha - Mallika, where are you..?? Where are you..?? I know after bhai's confession, you're broken, you're hurt. But, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't talk to me either. Okay..!! If you don't want to talk with me also then okay..! But, only once I want to see you. Only once..!! Please, Mallika..(said worriedly)
(When paras came, nd patted on her shoulder. She smiled nd turned, expecting that it was Mallika..! When she saw him, her smile vanished)
Paras - She is not here..!!
Shrisha - Are you mad, Paras..?? Her car has parked here nd you're saying that she is not here, how can is this possible..??
Paras - She went without car..! We should find her, before it's too late
Shrisha - You're right..!! Let's go..
  (They both sat on bike nd left, when sumedh came, he unlocked car nd sat in car, when his eyes shifted towards another car, just beside his car)
Sumedh - It's mallika car..!! She went without car. Means, she is alone nd walking on the road at this time. This girl..!! Why am I worrying for her..?? Now, this is not important, her safety is more important for me. And, as a district's collector it's my duty..
(He said nd left to find her, where shrisha nd paras were looking on road, but there is no any clue)

At mallika's side,
(She was walking on road alone,in between vehicles. As tears were flowing through her eyes, her eyes turned into red. And sumedh's words roaming in her mind)
"To love you it's my big mistake in my whole life.."

"I've no any interest in you"

"You are not my type of girl. But, I'm satisfied.."

"You don't deserve me.."

"We're mismatched.."

(She was walking like carelessly, sometimes changing sides. Someone's bike was coming behind her, he noticed her moves. He came in front of her while riding bike, nd looked at her condition. He saw, her face turned into pale, emotionless as tears were flowing through her eyes nd spread to her neck. He slowed his bike speed nd said to her)

A guy - Can you walk on the sides of road, otherwise, you will have an accident. It's my request to you, please..
(He said, nd he got no any response)
A guy - Hello..?? Ma'am..?? What happened to you..??
(Again, he got no any response. As she was just walking nd walking without blinking eyes ones)
A guy - What can I do now..?? Sorry ma'am..!! I have to leave. I think you need alone time. But, if you're listening to me then please, move to other side, otherwise you will have an accident

(He said nd left from there. Then, someone's car was coming behind her, he was driving car, while taking shots of beer, as he's in drunken state. He hitted her due to which she was going to fall, but a girl saved her nd pulled her towards her direction. And, they both fell down nd that girl hugged her tightly nd kissed her on hairs then broke hug)

Shrisha - Mallika..!! You know, how much I tensed about you, you didn't tell your friend also nd left from there. I remembered that incident, when I left you alone in unknown city, that time goons catched you but sumedh Bhai saved you nd..
(As she listened sumedh's name, her face lighten up, she smiled)
Mallika - Where is he..?? Now, also he saved me as before. I know, he love me. And, I know, it's his habit. First, he started to fight with me nd then, tried to convince me. It's my favourite habit of his. Where is he..?? Sumedh..where are you..?? I know you are here. Umm..m, what if you want to surprise me again..?? Okay, I'm not spoiling your surprise. If you want, then I'm closing my eyes nd you have to come in front me. Right now.. Okay..?? At least, reply me, sumedh. Where are you..?? Where are you..?? Sumedh..??
(She said while looking here nd there, it seems that her eyes waiting for him, for his presence. Then, her eyes went towards shrisha)
Mallika - Side please, shrii..!! I have to find him. I think, he was playing hiddensic with me. Hai na sumedh..??
  (When shrisha looked at Paras, he winked eyes. She looked at mallika, who was trying to find him)
Shrisha - Mallika, wake up..! He is not here, he left
Mallika - Are you mad..?? He will never left me. He loves me most. I know, He's not here because he want to surprise me again. Just wait...!! Like me
Shrisha - No Mallika..
  (Mallika ignored her nd again said)
Mallika - Sumedh..?? Where are you, sumedh..?? Come here, I'm waiting for you. You have to prove that you wanted to surprise me again, as always. Come fast..!! I'm waiting.. I'll wait for you always..always..! Come now..! Reply me..?? Sumedh..?? Where are you..??
Shrisha - MALLIKA..!!
(When shrisha slapped her tightly, nd shouted "Mallika". Because of that, she looked at her)
Shrisha - Now, okay..??
(When mallika didn't said anything nd directly hugged her tightly. And cried, her heart out. As she wanted to cry badly but she was waiting for anyone's shoulder, warmth. Shrisha reciprocated her hug, nd her eyes also filled with tears, as she never saw her like this broken, emotionless. And, started caressing her hairs)
Mallika - H..He..l..e.f.t..left..m.e..shr..ii, why..??
Shrisha - Shh..!! First, cry your heart out. Then, I will talk with you.
(She again hugged her tightly nd she was just crying, crying nd crying. And, shri was caressing her hairs. After some time, they broke hug. Shrisha looked at her, she saw her tears now also flowing, her eyes turned into dark red, anyone will scare. She wiped her tears nd nodded into "no")
Shrisha - Now, no more tears. I want real mallika, my friend whom I love most. That mallika, who's face always glow. Specially I want that mallika who's smile...Oh my god..!! What can I say..?? And, for that I'm taking you somewhere.
Mallika - No..no..I don't please..
Shrisha - I'm your friend nd you have to listen to me.
Mallika - But..(cut by shrisha)
Shrisha - No any "ifs nd but"..!! Come
(She held her hand nd came towards paras nd said)

Shrisha - Sorry Paras..!! But, I know you will understand. Can you go home by cab or auto..?? Actually, I know how to ride bike nd I'm taking mallika somewhere, so..??
(He looked at mallika, who was pleading him to say "no".)
Paras - Okay, you can go..! Ma'am, I know, she just wanted to comfort you that's why she is taking you somewhere. You have to go..
(He said nd forwarded bike "key" to shrisha. She picked keys nd started bike nd gestured mallika to sit)
Shrisha - Please..
(She nodded nd sat, nd they both went towards peaceful place, hill..)

.....

.....

- Please do vote and comment..

Radhe Radhe ✨