...𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 55 (1)...

.....

🍁

🍁

Mallika - Wh..w..what a..re you saying, Sss..sumedh..?? (said while wiping tears)
Sumedh - That you heard, just now..
Mallika - You are engaged with me, sumedh. Then, why are you talking like this..??
Sumedh - Engagement, MY FOOT..(said nd stood up from chair)

Shrisha - Why the hell..?? He is raising voice..(said nd stood up from chair, while going towards them)
Paras - (held her hand)..It's their personal matter. Don't interfere in their matter.
Shrisha - But..(cut by paras)
Paras - Please..!! Take sit..
(She nodded nd sat, while looking at them)

Mallika - What happened to you..?? Why are you behaving like this..??
Sumedh - You want to listen naa, then listen. When you came in my life, I thought you fulfilled my life. And whatever, I said you when I proposed you. But, I'm wrong..!! Actually, you never fulfilled my life. We're mismatched, Mallika..!! You don't deserve me.
Mallika - If we're mismatched..!! Then, why you approved for this engagement..??
Sumedh - That time my eyes were closed, I can't see. Actually, I didn't even want to get engaged with you. Only for my mother, I approved. Otherwise, I've no any interest in you. Now, I don't love you also
Mallika - Ohh..!! I can see. I can accept everything, but I can't accept that you don't love me. Your gestures said that, you love me, you concern for me, you care for me, you miss me. And, most importantly I know, that you can't love anyone more than me.These words that are coming out of your mouth, it is your pride that is speaking. Because, I know, my sumedh will never hurt me. Now, also you love me but you can't see because of your pride. Keep this pride aside, nd once look at your all relations, you can clearly see. And..
(She stood up from chair, nd looked at him then look at his ring, then herself)
Mallika - And, I can't force you to follow this engagement. So, I'm..(cut by shrisha)
(She came towards her, nd said)
Shrisha - No mikku..!! Don't break this engagement. This decision will hurt you more..
Mallika - This situation also hurting, shrii.., I can't stay in forced relationship. I know, you will support me.
(Shrisha looked at sumedh, who was looking here nd there, then at mallika)
Shrisha - Hmm..!!
(She hugged her, when mallika reciprocated her hug)
Shrisha - It will happen. I don't expect
Mallika - I also. But, his weird behaviour..(cut by shrisha)
Shrisha - Because of his position, his respect. It's pride..
Mallika - Haan..!
(She broke hug nd looked at her, then said)
Shrisha - Do this..!!
Sumedh - Stop this melodrama..!! Please
Shrisha - Shut up..!!
Sumedh - I'm your brother, shrii. You are disrespecting me.
Shrisha - What can I do..?? Your pr..(cut by mallika)
Mallika - No shrii, give him time.
Shrisha - Why always mallika..??
Mallika - Now, no more arguments.
(She looked at her ring, her eyes filled with tears. She took breathe nd released. And, removed ring from her ring finger. She closed her eyes then looked at sumedh, who was already looking at her with shock. She came towards him nd held his hand nd gave that ring to him)
Mallika - I free you from this forced relationship. And remember one thing, I'm always with you nd always love you. And only once, keep your pride aside nd think about this all you done.
(She passed him smile, while going when he held her hand)
Sumedh - I don't want your love nd I just told you reality but you're not ready to accept, what can I do in that..?? Anyway, if you're breaking this engagement then who am I to follow this fake engagement..
(He removed ring nd threw it somewhere, mallika's eyes widened. She looked at him in anger)
Mallika - How dare you..??
(She ran nd tried to find that ring, when paras also joined to find, he found that ring)
Paras - Ma'am..!! Here..(forwarded ring)
(She ran towards him, nd picked that ring)
Mallika - Thank you Paras..!!
(She came towards sumedh, nd stood front of him)
Mallika - This ring will be just a ring for you, I mean you just believe that it's made of silver, but for me this ring is symbol of love, my love towards you. Which will never end, never...
  (She put ring in her side pocket, then she looked at him)
Mallika - If you feel uncomfortable then push me..
(He got confused. Without wasting any second, she directly hugged him but he didn't reciprocated hug, it hurts her. She broke hug nd rushed outside of cafe. When shrisha nd paras went behind her, hina was watching all scene, now, she is too happy, she came towards sumedh)
Hina - Now, we will talk. Because, she gone
Sumedh - (looked at her)..You get lost..!! This all happened because of you
(He said nd rushed outside of cafe)

.....

.....

- Please do vote and comment..

Radhe Radhe ✨