...𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 54 (2)...

.....

🍁

🍁

(Paras held her by her waist but she was looking at that boy shockingly. She stood up from position nd directly went towards him)
Mallika - What's all this..?? Sumedh..(said calmly)
Sumedh - Wo..(cut by mallika)
Mallika - Who's she..??
Hina - I am Hina..
Mallika - I didn't asked you, when I will ask then you should answer. (looked at sumedh)..You know, I have been calling someone for so long but he is not picking up my calls, you know why..?? Because he is busy with someone else, when he was engaged..
Sumedh - Mallika, it's not like that, what you thinking..
Mallika - Then, tell me who's she..?? And what are you doing with her..??
Sumedh - She is Hina..mm..my ex.girlfrie..nd..!! And she returned, Today, she came..(told her everything)..
Hina - Who's she sumedh..??
Mallika - His fiancee..
Sumedh - I hope now you know everything, now, don't make another scene here..(going to turn)
Mallika - (held his hand nd turned him towards herself)..First of all, I am not making any scene nd I want to talk with you..
Sumedh - I'm busy can't you see..
Shrisha - Why are you talking with her like this bhai..?? She is your fiancee..
Sumedh - Shrii..
Mallika - What are you doing here..??
Paras - She came with me..
Sumedh & Mallika - Why..??
(They both looked at each other, then sumedh said)
Sumedh - Shrii, what are you doing here..?? (said sternly)
Shrisha - I came here to meet him, because I want to meet him that's why we both are here
Mallika - Are you dating him..??
Shrisha - No, we are just friends..
Sumedh - Okay..!!
Mallika - Shrii, I know I'm talking to you rudely but I know you will understand, please don't interfere in sumedh nd my matter, I will handle by myself, Please..!!
Shrisha - As your wish, but if he..(cut by mallika)
Mallika - Nothing will happen like this..
Shrisha - Okay then, paras let's go..
Paras - Yes..!!
(They both went towards table, nd sat there while looking at them)
Hina & Mallika - Sumedh..
(They both looked at each other)
Hina & Mallika - First, I will talk with him..
Mallika & Hina - He is my fiance/boyfriend
(When he looked at hina, nd said)
Sumedh - I am not your boyfriend, Ms. Hina Khan..
Hina - But, I love you sumedh
Mallika - Love doesn't get by force..
Hina - You just shut up, I love him nd he is only mine neither you nor anyone, understand..??
Sumedh - I'm not your's neither anyone also.
(When mallika looked at him, he also looked at her then he held her hand nd was going but stopped nd looked towards hina)
Sumedh - First of all, she is my fiancee I have to talk with her. And if you truly love me then don't interfere in my personal matter.
(He held mallika towards table, nd sat there with her)
Sumedh - I know you are hungry..! First, eat your whole pizza.
(When she opened mouth, nd he started to feed her. After some time, whole pizza finished)
Mallika - You have your dinner..??
Sumedh - Hmm..!! I ate before coming here..Leave it..!! Now you just tell me
Sumedh - What happened..?? Why always you wanted to talk with me..?? Sometimes, I'm busy. Can't you understand..?? I'm not always free for you, I have also work but I think you don't have any work that's why you always call me whenever I'm busy. And only, because of your nonsense calls I get disturbed. Can't you understand..?? Sometimes, I'm in important meeting, there also your call, that disturbs me.
Can you stop this..?? Mallika..
Mallika - Now, Am I disturbing you..??
Sumedh - Yes..!! Your profession nd my profession has a major difference, Mallika. You are CEO nd I'm IAS, I have whole district's responsibility but you don't have this, so you can't understand about my responsibilities nd all stuffs. I'm in big position than you. Everybody respects me than you. I'm great than you
I've my self-respect nd in my sight, I'm great than you. You know, you are not my type of girl which I want but I'm satisfied. Sometimes, I think that TO LOVE YOU IT'S MY BIG MISTAKE IN MY WHOLE LIFE..
(He completed his sentence when her face was dull, emotionless nd pale, her eyes filled with tears)
Mallika - (Inside - He thinks that I'm his mistake, big mistake. I know he love me then why is he saying this all to me.)

.....

.....

- Please do vote and comment..

Radhe Radhe ✨