...𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 56 (2)...

.....

🍁

🍁

(🌝)
At sumedh's side,

(They all were doing breakfast except shrisha, as she came late at night. She was sleeping peacefully in her room, when her phone popped up, she opened one eye nd slightly looked at phone. She picked phone nd saw messages from Mallika)

(In chat)
"Shrii.."
"Are you sleeping..??"
- (Mallika)

"Yesss..!! Now, don't disturb me. Byee.."
- (Shrisha)

"Wake up..!! Kumbhakaran. I've some work with you. Can you come to office..??"
- (Mallika)

"Huhh..!! Don't call me kumbhakaran, I'm not that. And, I'm coming. Wait..!!"
- (Shrisha)

"Don't sleep again. Come fast"
- (Mallika)

"Haan baba..!!"
- (Shrisha)
(Chat end)

(She got fresh. And, she wore a simple kurti nd came down. When she saw all were doing breakfast. As, she was coming towards dining table, her eyes fall on sumedh. And, her facial expression turned into anger)

Vasanti - Sumedh, have this..! I specially made this for you..
Sumedh - Give me..!!
(She served him. When shrisha came nd sat on chair)
Vasudev - Today, you wake up too late. Shrii..
Shrisha - What should I say now..?? Sometimes, someone's work late us.
(When sumedh looked at her nd she glared at him. He rolled eyes nd again started to eat)
Vasanti - Who's work, shrii..??
Vasudev - Yess..! Who's work..?? As I know, you just gave final year examination of MBBS. And, after that you'll..(cut by shrisha)
Shrisha - Ohoo baba..!! I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about bhaiya's work.
(When sumedh stopped chewing nd looked at her in shock)
Sumedh - W..h..which w..ork..?? (said while stammering, fear was visible in his eyes)
Shrisha - I didn't say anything nd you started to stammer.
(When he shook his head into disbelief with pleading eyes)
Shrisha - (Inside - Please, don't do this..!! I always melt here. And, I'll not say anything. Because, you've to understand this by yourself, bhai..!!)
Vasanti - Which work, shrii..??
Shrisha - A..a.. actually, bhai, me nd mallika were enjoying in cafe at night. Because of this, we are late today.
(When sumedh took out breath into relief. And, they all finished their breakfast nd left to there respective works)

At mallika's side,
(She was sitting on chair, in her cabin. While her chair back was facing towards the door of cabin. As, she started to work, sumedh's thoughts were roaming in her mind because of this she can't able to concentrate on work. She was sitting on chair, while her eyes were closed nd she was rubbing herself palm on her forehead. When she heard someone's voice)
Shrisha - May I come in, ma'am..?? (said dramatically while knocling on door)
Mallika - Shrii, you don't need permission to come into my cabin. As, I'm your friend. Stop the drama..!!
(She stepped inside of cabin. And, sat on chair just beside of office table)
Shrisha - So, you called me here. Can you tell me, for which purpose..??
(She turned chair towards her side. And, opened eyes nd looked at her. As, she was going to say when shrisha said..)
Shrisha - Mallika, yesterday you said me that bhaiya loves you. Then, what happened to you now..?? Why are you crying..??
Mallika - Noo, I'm not crying
Shrisha - It seems that you're crying, mikku. Because your eyes turned into red.
Mallika - It's yesterday's effect. But, I'm not crying now
Shrisha - Achh..!! By the way, I want to tell you something..??
Mallika - What..??
.....

It's again..!! Thank you so much, guys..
Lots of love to you 💗

.....

.....

- Please do vote and comment..

Radhe Radhe ✨