...𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 57 (1)...

.....

🍁

🍁

Mallika - Whatt..??
Shrisha - Don't tell bhaiya, please..!!
Mallika - But, whatt..??
Shrisha - First, promise me that you'll never tell bhaiya about this..
(She forwarded hand towards her, when mallika looked at her then at her hand nd again looked at her then nodded. And, joined hand with her)
Mallika - Now, tell what..??
Shrisha - Wo..oh..wo..(cut by mallika)
Mallika - Why're you stammering..??
(Shrisha stood up from chair nd went towards her cabin door nd looked at her. When mallika was looking at her confusingly)
Mallika - Why you..(cut by shrisha)
Shrisha - See, don't kill me after telling this..I done this all for you.
Mallika - Bhai, tune kiya kya hai..?? Firse tune kuch gadbad toh nhi kardi naa..??
(What have you done..?? Again, you did anything wrong, right..??)
Shrisha - I didn't do anything wrong..!! I did this all for you nd it doesn't wrong
Mallika - But, whatt..??
Shrisha - In UK, there's house which was empty since long period. Actually, the owner of that house was my friend. And, he wants to be anyone who'll buy his house, so..so I bought it.
Mallika - Means, you're coming with me UK..??
Shrisha - No..no I bought house for you.
Mallika - Whatt..?? For me..?? But, why..?? And, how much did you buy it for..??
Shrisha - I bought that house in "1 CR". And, only for you means I just want that you live in your favourite house. You love wooden house so..I bought for you.
(Mallika stood up from chair nd was coming towards her)
Mallika - You bought house for me, but why..?? And, I know you bought this house from anyone's income, as you don't have your own income. And, in 1 crore, you know "1 CR" means..?? 1 CR have 7 zeros nd the house, you bought it's too expensive.
Shrisha - No Mallika..!! His house actual price is "5 CR" but he less "4 CR" from 5 CR. Then I bought this house. And, this house in another country so off course it'll expensive
Mallika - You answered all questions except one..! And, I agree with your all answers. But, from who's income you bought this house..?? Hmm..??
Shrisha - w..Wo..Bhh..Bhai
Mallika - Sumedh..??
(She nodded into "yes" nd step backwards with fear)
Mallika - Are you mad, shrii..?? Why you bought house from his payment..?? You know that, our engagement broken nd you bought house from his payment. You don't have your own mind or you left your mind at any place..?? (shouted on her, as anger was visible on her face)
Shrisha - First ..of all I'm not mad..!! And, don't you shout on me. I did this all for you, I just want that you live at any comfort place and peaceful place that's why I bought that house. As that house located in between the country exactly. And, you know people actually avoid to live in between the country. And only because of that, there's too much place left that's why, that area fully surrounded with trees nd gardens. And, off course you love scenery. So, I bought that house. Only for you.
Mallika - I understand, that you care for me much. But, what's about when your bhaiya ask you, where he's "1 crore" ..??
(said while raising one eyebrow)
Shrisha - Don't worry about that, I'll handle him.
Mallika - How..?? And, thank you so much..!! For your wonderful gift.
Shrisha - It's my pleasure, Ms. Mallika..!! And, I said, don't worry about him. I'll say that, I bought new phone or laptop.
Mallika - Ha ha..!! So wonderful idea, isn't it..?? (said sarcastically)
Shrisha - You like it..??
(Mallika gave her slap on forehead nd said)
Mallika - He know, that you just bought new phone nd laptop. And, he knows that you don't waste money. You only used money, when it needs to be.
Shrisha - Now also, I don't waste money. I did this all for you nd it needed. What should I say him..??
(She was thinking while keeping her index finger on chin, when mallika glanced at her then went towards her office table nd picked up phone. And, transferred "1 CR" to her phone. When shrisha's phone popped up, she removed phone from pocket while looking at mallika mischievously. And, looked at phone nd saw "1 CR" delivered in her phone from Mallika, then she looked at mallika)
Shrisha - Why you did this..??
Mallika - You bought house for me in "1 CR" nd I returned you that amount. Equal+lity = Equality..!! Ms. Shrisha
Shrisha - Okay-okay..!! Thank you. By the way, you called me here for what..??
Mallika - You done my work.
Shrisha - Which..?? And, how..??
Mallika - I called you here because I want to know some places in UK,where I'll live but, you already done this work..!!
Shrisha - Ohh..!! Is it..
Mallika - Yess..!! What happened today in your home..??
Shrisha - You know..(told her everything happened on dining table)
Mallika - Seriously, are you going to tell about engagement..??
Shrisha - No..no, I'm not nor I'll. It's your personal matter who am I to interfere in this, when you both want to reveal it, then you can..!! Leave it..!! Tell me, when are you going to UK..??
Mallika - I didn't think about it. And,..
OH MY GODD..!! How can I forget about this..??
Shrisha - What..?? What do you forget..??
Mallika - I've to ask SHELL company for deal again. As, I denied for deal
Shrisha - N..
Paras - Don't worry, ma'am..!! They all are waiting for our reply..
(Shrisha was going to say when paras cutted her. He was standing near the door, asking for permission to enter in cabin)
Paras - May I come in, ma'am..?
Mallika - Haan..!! Yess..!! Come nd sit here
(He came inside of cabin. He glanced at shrisha, then smiled at her without wasting second she smiled back to him. He settled on chair in front of mallika)
Mallika - So, what you said..??
Paras - They are waiting for our reply, ma'am..!!
Mallika - But, I denied for this deal then how..??
Paras - May I tell you. Actually, what happened..

.....

.....

- Please do vote and comment..

Radhe Radhe ✨