...𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 54 (1)...

.....

🍁

🍁

After one week of their engagement,
(🌝)

At mallika's side,

(On call)
Shrisha - What about today..??
Mallika - Meant..?? I didn't understand..(while turning papers)
Shrisha - Where are you..??
Mallika - Office
Shrisha - Ohh..!! Actually, I want to tell you something..
Mallika - What..??
Shrisha - You know, you told me about bhaiya's weird behaviour..then I told that he was somewhere on that day..
Mallika - Yes..I know..!! Why..?? What happened now..??
Shrisha - I know where he went that day..
Mallika - Where..??
Shrisha - In district office..
Mallika - Why..??
Shrisha - Bro, has received the Best IAS Award..most hardworking..without any holidays..!!
Mallika - In night..??
Shrisha - Not at night..!! Yesterday, he received
Mallika - Are you stupid..? I am asking about that day nd you are telling about yesterday..
Shrisha - I am telling about that day..
Mallika - I am not understanding anything clearly, shrii..
Shrisha - That day, he went towards district office nd there was announced that bhai would get this award nd president was there, who was very happy with his work..!! And yesterday, he received that award..
Mallika - There is no any news about this..
Shrisha - Yes..!! There is no any news, because this was private. He got award because he is best, he has better performance than all previous IAS only in Mumbai not India's best..!! Anyway, I have proud..
Mallika - I know he is hardworking guy as well as best..!! How do you got to know..??
Shrisha - He told in morning..
Mallika - I have to wish him for his hardwork..!!
Shrisha - But, what's about his behaviour..??
Mallika - He is all okay..
Shrisha - But..(cut by mallika)
Mallika - Don't worry shrii..!! Nothing happened to him, his behaviour is normal as well, I'm just misunderstanding him.
Shrisha - Okay..!! Bye..
Mallika - Bye..
(Call end)

Mallika - (to herself)..Today I have to meet him, I have to congratulate him for his hardwork. Is he busy..?? I think yes..! But, I have to meet him. At 6 pm, he will get free. Till then, I do my work.

At sumedh's side,

Harsh - Sir, anyone wants to meet you..
Sumedh - Whom..??
Harsh - I don't know but she is from another district..(when he looked at him)..She said this to me..
Sumedh - Bring her..!!
Harsh - Okay..!
(When she knocked on door, her face was covered with mask)
Sumedh - Come in..!!
Girl - (stepped inside)..Good afternoon sir..!!
Sumedh - Hmm..!! Please, take sit
(She sat on chair nd looked at him)
Sumedh - What's your name..?? Because, I don't know..
Girl - You don't know me sir..?? Literally..??
Sumedh - Yes, I don't know who you are..
Girl - Let me show you, who I am..(while she removed mask, nd he got shocked)
Sumedh - You..!!
Girl - Yes..!! I am..Hina..your ex. girlfriend..
Sumedh - Can you tell me..?? Why are you here..?? What do you want now..?
Hina - I want justice..!! Why you left me..?? Tell me..
Sumedh - First of all, you left me I am not. Second, you have crush on me nd you loved me or not, I don't know but I never loved you. Third, I am engaged..(while showing ring)..Fourth, this place is for work, so please get out..
Hina - Listen to me sumedh, I agree that I left you but now I am apologizing you, please accept me..
Sumedh - I said, I am engaged Ms.Hina Khan..
Hina - But, I love you..
Sumedh - I have no any interest, just get out of my cabin..
Hina - I have to talk with you, please..! Only once, listen to me. If you want to kick me out of this cabin then you do but listen to me only once.
Sumedh - I said this is work place, not your home
Hina - Okay..!! So, can you meet me in cafe..?? Please..(said while joining hands)
Sumedh - Hmm..!! Which cafe..??
Hina - I will send you location..
Sumedh - You have my number..??
Hina - How can I delete..?
Sumedh - I am free at 6 pm..
Hina - Okay..! (left)
Sumedh - (to himself)..New trouble is invited for me..

At evening..,
At mallika's side,

Mallika - (to herself)..Let's call sumedh (said excitingly)
(She called him twice but he didn't received)
Mallika - (to herself)...I know he is free.
(When her phone rang, she looked at caller ID expecting sumedh but..)

(On call)
Mallika - Hello..!!
Monika - Can you bring something for me..?? Actually, I don't have any mood to cook something. So..??
Mallika - And for me..??
Monika - Umm..eat something from cafe nd do not forget to bring for me..
Mallika - Okay..!
(Call end)

(She went towards cafe nd ordered pizza. She looked at surrounding nd found one table was decorated like "he/she going to propose anyone", she smiled nd remembered when sumedh proposed her..)
Mallika - How romantically he proposed me..!!

  (When her pizza came nd she was going to start, when she noticed one girl was wearing beautiful red dress nd was sitting at that decorated table)Mallika - (to herself)

Mallika - (to herself)..I think she was going to propose him, because she came first
(Again, she was going to eat pizza, when one boy came towards that table, his back was facing at her because of that she can't see him clearly)
Mallika - (to herself)..Why does it feel like I know him..?? And my heartbeat is also raising, this heartbeat raise only when sumedh is near me. I think I am remembering about that moment when "he proposed me" that's why my heartbeat is raising. Otherwise, why he will come here..?? I should call him once.
(She called him, when she heard someone's phone ringing, who's is none other than that boy. She bent to saw him but failed.)
Mallika - (to herself)..Who is he..??
(She again called him, again his phone rang. When she stood up from chair nd went towards that table while looking at him. While going she bumped with someone, was going to fall but...)
Paras - Ma'am..!! (screamed)
(Due to his scream, they both stood up from their chairs nd turned to saw,(the boy nd girl at decorated table)..He held her by her waist but she was looking at that boy shockingly. She stood up properly...)

.....

.....

- Please do vote and comment..

Radhe Radhe ✨