...𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 49 (1)...

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌝

At sumedh's side,
(They were eating breakfast nd S/m was serving them including S/f)
Vasanti - Sumedh..
Sumedh - Hmm..!! (while eating)
Vasanti - I found a girl for you..
(When shrisha was drinking water but when S/m said this she spit out water while sumedh stopped chewing nd looked towards S/m while shocked)
Sumedh - Now don't tell me that we are going to her home..wait..!! You have done this..before I could say anything..??
Vasanti - Yes...!!
Sumedh - Why..but..?? I said you na that I love someone..then why you did this, maa..!!
Vasanti - Because I thought that you are lying because you don't want to get married soon..
Sumedh - Exactly I don't want to get married now..but now what should I do..?? And I love someone that's correct nd I am gonna meet you all to her on Tommorow..
Vasanti - Sach mai..?? (said excitingly)
Sumedh - Yes..!! And maa..I don't know which girl you selected for me but I know this..that I am not going to meet her
Vasanti - It's okay sumedh..!! I didn't select anyone for you nor called anyone..maine yeh natak isliye kiya kyu ki tum muze btaa nhi rahe the ki wo ladki kon hai jisse tu pyaar karta hai..
Sumedh - Ohh..!! It is..
Vasanti - Hmm..!!
Shrisha - So..it's decided that we are going to meet her on tomorrow..Bhai..?? And if you love that girl then maa also like her, nd then soon to be she will become my bhabhi..
Sumedh - Yes..!! Now I am leaving for office
Vasanti - Haan..!!
(He left towards his office with his bodyguard nd shrisha went towards her room while looking at phone, when she received call from unknown number)
Shrisha - Unknown number..?? Kon hoga..?? Kon hai yeh toh uthane ke baad hi pta chalega na shrii..
(She picked up call while she was going to speak when that person spoke)

(On call)
Paras - Am I talking with Ms.Blind..??
Shrisha - Yes..!! Mr.Foreigner
Paras - Actually ma'am told me that you need notes for doctorate so you want na..??
Shrisha - Off course..!! I want
Paras - Achh..!! So you have to come yourself
Shrisha - Off course mai khud hi aaungi naa..but where..??
Paras - To your friend office
Shrisha - Okay..! I will come
Paras - Hmm..!! I will bring that notes with me
Shrisha - Yes..!! And thank you..!! Mr.Foreigner..
Paras - It's my pleasure..
(Call end)

At mallika's side,
(She was sitting on chair while thinking about sumedh's behaviour)
Mallika - (Inside - I don't know but it seemed that his behaviour changed. Is any reason behind it..?? Or he is ignoring me..?? No..why he will ignore me..he also loves me then how could he..?? But something is changed)
(She jerked out of her thoughts when Paras knocked)
Paras - May I come in ma'am..??
Mallika - Yes..!! Off course come..(while she stand up from chair)
Paras - Ma'am your today's schedule is very short..only one meeting with khurana's..
Mallika - Okay..!! Time..??
Paras - 4.00 pm
Mallika - Ohh..
Paras - And here is your black coffee ma'am..(while putting cup on table)
Mallika - Thank you..!!
(While he was leaving cabin but he stopped nd looked towards mallika who was looking at him)
Paras - If you don't mind ma'am then I want to ask you something..??
Mallika - Yes..!! What's that..??
Paras - You wanted to talk with me..??
Mallika - (Inside - How he understood..!!).. Actually yes..!! If you have free time then..(cut by paras)
Paras - Ma'am your schedule is too short for today so as your's my schedule also short..I have free time
Mallika - Okay..!! Then please sit here
Paras - Hmm..!!
(He sat in front of her nd she also sat on chair)
Paras - So..??
Mallika - I don't know how to start this..anyway, I know in office personal life can't be allowed but I am bit confused about all of this that happening in my life so I thought to share with you.
Paras - You can ma'am..!
Mallika - I am asking you one question...you have to answer that question
Paras - Hmm..!!
Mallika - You give two options first, love nd second,work then what you will choose..??
Paras - I will choose both..ma'am..!!
Mallika - Great..!! Bu..(cut by paras)
Paras - I understand what you have to say, actually some thinks that work is more important than love nd I agree because this is only for workholic persons..but if you look from both sides then love nd work are both important at same time. Anyway, why you asked me this question ma'am..??
Mallika - Nothing..!! Just..
Paras - Is any problem..?? If you have any problem then you definitely share with me without hesitating..
Mallika - No no..nothing like that..
Paras - Then why you said that "you want to share something with me about your personal life"..??
Mallika - Ohh that...actually..
(she was going to complete sentence when they heard door knocked sound..)
Mallika - Come in..
Shrisha - Hello..!! (while stepped inside)
Mallika - What are you doing here..??
Shrisha - Actually, Mr.Foreigner called me here for..(cut by paras)
Paras - For giving notes to her..
Mallika - Ohh..!! So give her..go
Paras - Yes..!! (to shrisha)..Come with me
Shrisha - Yes..!!
(They both went towards his cabin nd he forwarded notes to her nd she picked up with smile)
Shrisha - Thank you..!! It's needed to me and you gave me this notes on right time..
Paras - How many times you will thank me..can you tell me..??
Shrisha - What can I do..?? You don't know how much this notes are important for me nd finally I got it..!! So I can't stop to thank you..
Paras - Okay..!! And remember if you need something then just call me I will be there
Shrisha - Hmm..!! Friends..?? If you don't have any problem..(while forwarding hand)
Paras - I don't have any problem but I think you have problem to be friend of mine
Shrisha - What are you saying..?? Agar muze kuch problem hoti toh mai dosti ke liye hath kyu badhati..??
(If I had some problem then why would I forward my hand for friendship..??)
Paras - Meant you have no any problem..??
Shrisha - No..!! Mr.Foreigner
Paras - Okay..!! Friends..!! (while shook hand with her)
Shrisha - I am going now..bye..!!
Paras - Byee..!!
(She left towards home..nd mallika did her meeting then left towards her home.
At his side, he also did his work for today nd left towards home)
.
.
.
.
.
Radhe Radhe ✨
Please do vote and comment 🙏