MeadowHell (Chapter 2)

Saturday 2nd April 2022

I thought last night about that mysterious person 🤔 😳 but I tried to quickly forget...
The more I thought, the more my body began to tense up and I began breathing heavily.

I just want today to go as smoothly as possible.
I literally don't know how teachers teach on such low wages to students like Mel.
Who don't get anything, she puts her hand up every second to ask silly questions?
Then the hours of marking after 3pm.
Then lesson preps, the after school clubs, the dances, the proms, the school trips, it is definitely not a 9-5 job...

It's like a prison, some are doing 12 hours, others are doing 14 hours because they have 4 extra students to mark!
Or some do the parent teacher conference, staff meetings, book clubs, science clubs, the breakfast clubs and even the extra curricular activities, assembelies, decorating commities, summer school...
Just to make extra money...
I just find it so unfair, but I guess teachers should know that I truly appreciate them wholeheartedly from the bottom of my numb heart, well I do feel things and when I do I mean it...
I don't just say things for status or credit.

I'm complaining about tutoring a very difficult student- teachers have hundreds every single week!
Like literally it's a prison.
When you look at Mel just be thankful she's around she's your airbag.

Anyways I guess I get on with empaths so much because I am one myself or understanding myself?.
I guess I don't know what I am just yet!

I did my normal thing which was get dressed, skin care and brushed my teeth... then I heard two girls talking...
I poked my head round the stairs, I knew Emily would already get mad about my Ronaldo 7 Tshirt and mid rise jeans with my GAP trainers that Aunt Louise's friend sent me from England, and my curly brown hair in a pony tail...
I already hated the fact that I had to wear braces, but I tried my best to get on with it.
I was curious about what they were saying I tip Toed a few steps down and gently sat my bottom on the steps.

Emily made a deal with her friend Mel to follow the rule sheet or she be banished from LMP and she was mortified because she knew what this meant for her reputation.
Her face blushed, her eyebrows lowered and she frowned, but "Emily what if my boyfriend dumps me?"

Emily scowled at her, "well you try your best and do as you're told like a good little girl,"

Mel frowned and said, "Oh okay,"

Mel didn't know how to deal with Emily...
If Trunchball was a real character in real life say hello to your friend Emily Vokasovbitch.

This is it the big freaking day and this bitch already got tabs on me following the rules of my sister.

I put my clothes to wash and told my mum to wash my bedsheets, i felt i got to change after seeing mel i felt insecure, i had a shower 🚿 and cleaned up real, real nice after the thought of Megan's dog again, it just had me on edge, I used half a bar of anti-bacterial soap.

Hair blow dried, skin care done again, mum did me some protein toasts and an oat smoothie with honey because she knows I really, really hate shopping 🛍

"Monica Vokasovich," said my mum with the angriest voice I ever heard in my life;
"This absolutely stinks of shit, did you fall asleep with your overalls on again, your bedroom stinks, I hope you opened your window,"

I slow blinked because showing remorse will get her off my back I have a date soon...

"Yes and sorry, my body was tense I was followed and I was scared and it was an accident,"

"You could have at least opened the window, now go clean the mattress before you go I am not doing it," my mum looked at me very sternly...

"Mum I just got ready," I said completely pleading,"