Precasa Strawberry (chapter 5)

Tuesday April 5th 2022

It was a morning I was struggling to get out of bed.
I was do tired, my neck was hurting!
My legs and arms had afterburn.
My mum you know is anxious...
Mum pulled me out saying I was going to be late for my paper round and to use her ensuite because Craig was in the bathroom again! She looked at me sternly.
I was frowning, my hair was all messy, one eye open and one eye closed.

I swung my legs out of bed and opened my blinds and 5 of my windows because the weather was getting warmer.
I got into mums ensuite which I loved.
It had a huge corner bathtub.
A built in shower, she had a bidet, she wanted it in the main bathroom now too.
She had a huge full length mirror a huge tall boy and nice big cabinet built around the sink and our spare tooth brushes.
So I quickly brushed my teeth and brushed my hair, pulled it back and left it loose.
I went to get changed into clean underwear and socks as usual and used my deodorant and perfume...
Then I put on a tshirt that says I will always inspire myself on top of a band I loved...
I put my zair one trainers and a matching jacket with jeans.
I had my cereal and orange juice, mum always got my favourite juice, PaliTok.

I unchained my bike and saw the hooded person again, I smelt Appleblossom and darn Sandalwood...
This can't be a coincidence.
I rode my bike to deliver the papers,
I normally saw an elderly lady sat outside in her electric wheel chair, she always liked a chat, but I was too busy and just smiled and waved.
Then there is Mr Roger's who's fence is way too small for his leaping frog dog and I'm left chasing his dog down the road and then having residents playing catch with the papers.
Theres a dentist right next to an off licence and the drive thru.
There is also a macslutands if I ride further along to make 150$, i was told i could do the apartments afterschool, but there was like hundreds and it wasn't worth it...
It is kind of fun though especially Mr Roger's dog.

I ride back, through the alley, passed the florist and charity shop, the bakery is across the street...
"Morning Monica Vokasovich, you want a jam doughnut filled with raspberry jam biscuits and peanut butter it came in new this morning, here I will give one to you and for each of your family members,"
He said with a kind look on his face and his genuine sympathy in his eyes always made me smile...
"Thanks Mr Howell."

So I rode further along, passed the take aways, the herbal store, the bank, post office, opticians, trainstation, housing office, immigration/ pasdport offuce and job centre.

We lived near a huge hospital 24576 sq ft called Harvards DC hospital and we weren't in Washington so I did find the name odd like most streets- who named them haha 🤣...
Rode further along passed the Asian store which was 1250 sq ft and then the nurseries and elementary schools.
Passed the doctors it was 8572 sq ft and there was a dental hospital at 24573 sq ft and also a gym at 8372 sq ft with a huge pool and the flumes alone were a height of 260ft.
I rode my bike further along passed my favourite shop Shein Sha Red Shop because he was my favourite shop owner called Saleh and he always sorted me out with discounts.
I got a lucazade because I was tired today I think I was G-wagoned out!...

Then I headed for home...
We lived in a huge 3 storey townhouse.
Each bedroom is absolutely huge.
As you know we had washing facilities and were ovee 2100 sq ft.
The kitchen was over 550 sq ft with a built in air duct that gets professionally cleaned within a few months every year.

Our home looked rich, because we were, but we had to live poor because we weren't allowed to touch money until we were older, I found the rule stupid, but my grandparents had demanded it is done.
I guess for Emily her stuff costs more than my sports wear!

Mum liked a few cabinets on the top walls to keep everything clutter free, we had a clear out every season. It was the law apparently or if it wasn't it should be haha 🙃 😂