The Odd night part II(chapter 33)

Sunday April 29th 2022

It was 3:45 am and Emily kept calling Charlotte who didn't answer the phone, she called Laurenette who was busy riding, she was almost  up to a scream and heard the phone ring, she put her upper lip over her top  and gradually lowered it tightly to reveal an angry gritted tooth look... her glare was straight and she was looking right at her painting of Tilbury... she glared down with dilated pupils, and a pouty lip and kissed Ricky on the mouth, "sorry this will only take a second," She stretched over with a huff, grabbed her Yemiphone15 max Pro...
She waited for it to ring, with a stare and boredom showed in her face...
Suddenly it began to ring, and said to Emily, "Laurenette? Where's Charlotte she was with us then she vanished?
Sofia said, "early fun is shit because you can't remember anything and I don't know where Charlotte is, but let me finish first and then we'll talk okay, just go to fucking sleep girl,"
"Finish what?"Emily asked with am inquisitive mind...
Ricky grabbed the phone...
"Taking my hose to her bumhole because I'm only down the first lane and I ain't heard a scream on this roller coaster because you called no fuck off Emily, your dad was lucky I didn't beat him up!"
Emily thought a second, "Okay I don't need to know what you are doing and my dad is nice said Emily," rolling her eyes
"Nice? He called me an asswipe,"

Emily thought a second; "No it doesn't sound like the kind of stuff he'd say,"

"Well he did," Ricky persisted, his hands  gesturing and he said, "haha, go ask him now I'm gonna kiss this hottie,"

"Sorry Emily, but bye,"

Emily knew Jimmy was not coming over and plus the Hulba guy she had no idea who he was until she scrolled through Snapchat...
Then she knew who he was and decided to keep quiet.
She was going to act like she knew nothing at all...
She got into comfortable clothes and cleaned herself up and decided a shower 🚿 was a bad idea because of her bandages and plus it would sting her feet so she just wiped herself cleaned.
Brushed her teeth and got to sleep.

11:20 am, Emily quickly looked at her phone and went to Snapchat she found out the man was not called Hulba he lied to her he was called Leon...
He was dating Lily Sabreena, but because she couldn't remember what had happened completely she had to find out where Charlotte was.

Emily took her bandages off and showered, she blew her hair dry, she applied light make up and of course I'm already gone- so as usual she just went into my room to grab sliders and a tracksuit that didnt fit right- which she never wears...
It looked like a crop top on her and my bottoms looked like cropped joggers.
Mum noticed how silly she looked and said to her to go up and put jeans and a t shirt on instead.
So she did.

She grabbed a breakfast toast and a take out latte from mum and went over to Charlotte's right away.

Charlotte was not there, she tried the club to see if she was there, but it was locked.
Then she tried boys from Charlotte's Snapchat and nobody knew where she was!

She went to the 24 hour chemist to report Charlotte as missing and they said the cctv was tampered, but this monster also put stickers on all opposing cctv facing the street and now the police were looking for Charlotte.

I didn't like Emily much, or her stupid friends if I'm honest, but of all her friends I swear to you - Charlotte was the best ever she once took me to legoland 2 years ago without anyone knowing about it and the Minecraft museum so yes I did have to find Charlotte.

I was worried about her.
Emily was in a drag with the Laurenette's, "what happened that night, "I swear I don't remember much just that BMW and the man telling me his name was Hulba and I went on Snapchat his real name is Leon and he's dating Lily Sabreena."