Grace's Nightmare chapter 14

Thursday, April 14th, 2022

I got ready early and had my breakfast, I had some oatmeal and mums lovely homemade pistachio butter and headed to the rich end of the neighbourhood, and even at 5am, I still saw the boy looking, I couldn't see him, just his shadowSelf, but my intuition kept telling me it was Sammy.
I did both Up South and Up North from North, east, east and south of the south and North...
I got all my tips, and I did my happy dance, then hopped on my bike and did some spins, and he's still looking! I was furious at Sammy, so I stuck my middle finger up at him...
For dating Grace, watching me and not ever defending me, or even talking to me I swore at him to myself even if I liked him and fancied him so much it made me cry.

I got home by 715am and ran up to my room because I wanted to cry real quick!
I started to hate this, I was strong and independent, and I hated what was happening to me and to my body!

My mum came in and noticed it right away, "I don't have time to explain I just want to wash my face and go to school!
"Are you sure it's not this Andrew dude,"

"What you mean sweat hoze me down boy;"

"Haha, well as long as you're not upset about stink bomb,"

"Haha, no, hey mum get over here,"

"Hahaha, aww, sweetheart, wait what's the hug for?"

"Because I love you, but I think Mr Bushy might get a little jealous,"

"Hahaha will you stop teasing me about your dad's beard sheezh,"

"Cheese on toast, it's too early for a sheesh kebab mum, and I'll probably burp one up after the carwash,"

"Love my girl and I can take banter no problem, your dad might get a little annoyed when it comes to sexy Mr Bushy,"

"Honey, what's up with Mr Bushy?"

"Nothing, it's as sexy as ever,"

"Honey, don't say that in front of Monica now she's going to tease me all day,"

"Stop being such a pussy or shave it off,"

"No you like rubbing Mr Bushy and I like it,"

With that I burst into laughter,"

"Ahhh fuck,"

"I didn't tell her that; that was all you Honey!"

My mum looked at me once more, so you going to tell me why my beautiful, sweet, smart, hard working early bird was crying or not?"

"Well it's a long story it will need to get told after school, but Sammy sent a note saying he likes me and I started doing the South end papers,"

"Oh wow that side of the rich end of the neighbourhood is richer than the North,"

"Oh okay, and the banks are all in the west it's weird how that side is all rich,"

"Well not really, they could live here too, but the government's insist that segregation is the only way forward,"

"Yeah well we'll have this political discussion another day,"

"I kept seeing a silhouette of a boy and I swear it's Sammy he's been watching me," but why does he do this if he likes Grace,"

"Go wash your face, brush your teeth, shower and whilst I'm making breakfast and a cup of tea for you we'll talk Honey okay I'll drive you to school if you want and you can come home with Emily,"

"Thanks mum,"

"Firstly you might be hormonal Honey,"

"No, no, no and does it mean I'll get huge calcium cannons like Emily,"
With that Emily walked in, "Yeah it beats being called names! Plus more decent guys will actually like you, like your friend Jimmy he's ace,"