Sofia's horror chapter 13

Wednesday April 13th 2022

That 5 am I woke up early to deliver the papers, I was still doing South end and I saw a silhouette looking at me from a window; it was a boy!
It kind of looked like Sammy with those bangs and he was kind of hench, I just carried on riding my bike and delivering the papers, he never stopped looking until I was done.
I collected all my tips from under the door mats, the trash cans and the flowerpots.
Usually on weekends or later in the morning they would talk to me.
I always did a happy dance because what girl my age would get 700$, but on my bike I usually circulated round and did some wheel spins!
Nobody I knew got 700$ because they'd waste it on tik tok live games or ads, or make up or other pointless things when we have so much nature to help with our skin instead of pointless chemicals.

I grabbed my protein toast, argued a little with my brother, who always called me son of dork and one day I teased him...
"If I am so are you,"

"Shut up son of dork,"

My dad heard him and he got grounded so he's out of my hair for a while.
We got ready for school and off we went.

We picked up Jimmy and Marcus drove himself...
Marcus gave us all the first recordings and it sounded amazing.

So the first person who played it was Emily near some popular girls who knew Sofia, "Grace did it on purpose she made up rumours about Sofia because she hated Monica being her friend, she wanted Monica and Sofia to fall out, she snook the note into sofia's locker pretending it's from Monica and grace forced her to write it and then she signed it!"

"Hey Emily,"

"What you say about Monica,"

"Nothing I swear I heard some muffled sounding dude saying something about how Grace made her and Sofia fall out on purpose,"

"Which dude,"

"Honestly I don't know, he like kind of disappeared; that's weird,"

"If you see him, tell me right away,"

"Yes Emily we will," said Sara Gaffy; she was one of Sofia Lauranette's posses and Emily knew that Sara was a beauty pageant who always hung around with Sofia Lauranette because it was good for Sara's image!

Marcus did it and Jimmy and eventually a rumour went round the entire school and when Grace arrived everyone looked at her with disgust!

Sofia Lauranette arrived and people said to her, "if you were a true friend you would have picked Monica not backstabbing Grace,"

"What are you talking about," Sofia sighed and walked to class and the rumours carried on all day long.

Andrew came and accused Marcus and it got bad from there, "I don't know what you're talking about dude, but if you want your life to get any worse I'd zip your evil mouth because you got no proof it was me at all and plus Monica knows and I know plus Jimmy and Emily know about your sweat issues so I'd keep quiet."

"Marcus, wait a minute, now come on dude!"

"See ya,"

Grace grabbed Andrew and asked him what was going on!

"I honestly don't know! I mean, did you tell anyone about Sofia Lauranette and Monica?"

"No, just you and this girl who left,"

"Right, but she knows people from this school, right?"

"Holy guacamole cheese,"

It was too late Sofia and her girls were after Grace, "I'm being accused of being a bad friend and you're being accused of being a tie breaker as in a friendship breaker or fitnah maker,"