2 sickness notes chapter 12

Tuesday April 12 2022

So the morning went as usual...
Mum also said she had opened me a bank account to stash all my money out of the safe and let it be saved in my account incase of theft, floods or a fire...
Although I highly hated banks because of the stupid interest rates and the funding of things we just don't need or have no interests in and future jenny side which my mum hasn't a clue about.

So I got my usual 700$ in tips and stashed it into a new fireproof and floodproof safe that my Aunt Louise sent over for me.
Plus nobody could access it as my dad drilled it into a hole into my closest floor haha 🤣!
Yes he is handy dandy daddy when he feels like it.

"I see you're making good use of that safe, but your mum still opened your account for you okay,"

"You know I hate bank accounts dad, plus they fund a lot of w ar and jenny side,"

"Sweetheart don't watch too much influencers and how they get their resources,"

"Here watch these accounts and read this book and you'll understand more,"

"Right okay so go get your breakfast and you going with Emily or would you like a lift?"

"I'm going by bike,"

"Why?"

"I just think I might need more exercise."

He raised his brows upwards and shook his head and made this weird face I guess he meant wtf!

"Dad,"

"You're beautiful,"

"Dad I don't need a be yourself pep talk okay I'm not frikin 9 years old and starting to freak out about preschool drama,"

"Haha its been a while since I saw this side of you and I miss it kitten,"

"Dad come on you know I don't like too much affection and you hate my clowning around and brutality especially if I tell you that deodrant is doing nothing for you,"

"Well good because I'm kissing you, and smell the inventors pits smell em now kitten,"

"No, get off me, Dad, eww get off,"

"It's okay for Sammy whammy and handy Andy but not daddy wahhh,"

"Stop haha,"

"Come on we'll be late,"

"I'm taking the bike,"

"It's on top of my car now come on,"

"Okay,"

"AHHH,"

"I'll get you for tickling me smelly pits,"

"Never miss a shot do you,"

"No now put this deodorant on its unisex and doesn't fund jenny side crimes,"

"Okay kitten I'll use the lynx until its run out and then I'll use Sure I can be sure not to stink,"

"Haha yeah Sure and Trust me dad Andrew traumatized me Saturday night,"

"Why?"

"I'll tell you about it, and it was a lot of sweat in food i lost my appetite. "

"Okay sweetheart see you soon my hustler,"

"Oh dad wait I got you this as a thank you for building the safe for me,"

"What is it?"

"Open it,"

"What is this,"

"Well it's from me and Emily actually,"